Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Blame Nebula and Sirius, and actually, You Too!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Blame Nebula and Sirius, and actually, You Too!!!

It's all their damned fault! If it wasn't for them I'd be still hopping from site to site, trying to put everything all together. Yea you two, THANKS A LOT for using your time and energy to put together a great site that provides solid info easily accessible to the newbie and the hobbyist, not to mention cultivate a great forum that also has some fantasic growers who know their shit and are willing to spread the love.

And speaking of forums...

Oh you people here, sigh.... I could be trying to get a straight answer on one of those other forums aimed at something different than myself with an expectation that we're at some advanced level. Don't get me wrong, there is fantastic info and some great people, but the vibe is different. Instead here I am with a bunch of relaxed people, and while at different levels, there's no real expectation except be cool, and at least know you don't grow plants in a hot oven, lol.

So yes I blame Nebula and Sirius and all of you, for creating and being a part of such an awesome site. And by blame, I mean a heartfelt thank you, for this new oasis in the aether.

So, what else can we blame on all us scoundrels?
    The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
    Water Curing Experiment
    My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

That's good GG , Hope you don't mind me asking but what is aether I've heard that before, never mind I'll look it up. Aether - material that fills the region of the universe above the terrestrial sphere. GG I bet you are alot of acid back in the day didn't you ? Probably even listened to the Moody Blues an Its a Beautiful Day didn't you.
    Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 06-23-2017, 09:24 PM.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• GanjaGed
      GanjaGed commented
      Editing a comment
      I plead the 5th!

• buffalobuds
      buffalobuds commented
      Editing a comment
      careful what you say about the moody blues .............. First generation hippie

I agree, GGed: it's about time somebody held Nebula and Sirius accountable for creating this site!!! Scandalous!!!
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

The nicest thing I feel is the ambiance. You can go on other websites/forum and see that the ambiance is not the same. Its actually very "weird", Nebula/sirius are not responsible for who uses the forum, and yet it attracts people who seem very very chill. Someone could argue its because we are all growing weed, but once again, go check on other forums and you'll notice a difference.
      Maybe it has to do with the tutorials of Growweedeasy which are wrote in a particular way. Trying to cover everything and yet at the same time not pretending to know it all. Its a tough piece to write, to maintain this balance.
      Inexperienced outdoor grower, near Switzerland. I have some theoretical knowledge and only a little bit of practice, hence take what I say with a grain of salt. Also I believe everyone has his own growing way.

Comment

• GanjaGed
        GanjaGed commented
        Editing a comment
        Often, to me, they seem less about actually enjoying the grow and more about perfecting the grow. Here it's, again to me, the opposite, less about perfection and more about the enjoyment.

Not so much that they have one but not the other, just different priorities in general.

• Minoo96
        Minoo96 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sometimes, when it's the first grow especially, and you have nothing to smoke when you actually need it as medication, its not really fun. But I know what you mean, it's not like that most of the time ^^
        Soon, I will have fun... (Kidding i'm already having fun, but damn... Wish I had a harvest ready and dried and cured already.)

All I can say is g,w,e is awesome thank you for all you're great work

Comment

Oh yes, they are the best! 👍 🐸
        Current grows...http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ime-collection
        Recent grows...
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...n-og-haze-auto
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ss-cheese-auto
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...-2-we-love-you

Comment

I believe it can be summed up with the forum name. GWE indeed!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X