$2000 Grow Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$2000 Grow Light

So im thinking about buying this phytomax $2000 grow light, after some videos and such, I'm actually considering it.

What's your opinion? Know anyone who has used one?

If not, what would you consider the pros and cons are?

Black Dog LED has been a leader in the design and manufacturing of innovative grow light technology since 2010. Experience the high-power, high-yield full spectrum grow lights that are unique to Black Dog LED, and be sure to check out our grow kits and accessories too!

I'm a big proponent of do what makes you happy

For me and my grow, for $2000 it better actually change the res, nute and ph the water, and at least do some LST! ROFL

But seriously, looks like an awesome light.
    The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
    Water Curing Experiment
    My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

Seems like a great light but is it really worth it? I guess thts gana come down to u and you're pocket to me thts alot of money when I'm sure u could get same results with a cheaper product but u also got to figure in warranty and wht not. If u do go for dnt forget to fill us in! Happy growing

Comment

With the results I've seen from CMH, I don't think I would buy a LED again. I have a Hydro Grow 336x Pro LED and it's a great light but for the same money I could buy 3 or 4 630W CMH fixtures.

Comment

U could build crazy Cobb for 2000

Comment

On a webpage of growweedeasy, I once read something like "an experienced grower with few cfl can grow a better plant than a newb with a 1000$ setup"... From then onward, I decided not to spend too much money! If you see what I mean... 2000$ wouldn't be better spent on upgrading your setup slowly? Or bigger light amount? Maybe with that money you could swap to outdoor, where sun is free and very good

I didn't even checked the light, I consider spending 2000, JUST for lights, is too much.
            Inexperienced outdoor grower, near Switzerland. I have some theoretical knowledge and only a little bit of practice, hence take what I say with a grain of salt. Also I believe everyone has his own growing way.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X