Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First grow

Hi Everyone,
    I thought I would show some pics of my first grow. I am happy with the outcome. The big one white widow auto is about 12 weeks. Now before anyone says 12 WEEKS!!!! I live in new england temp and humidity changes on a daily basis. So its had slow growth, But this slow growth in my opinion has given me a bunch of good nugs along with LST. The pics dont do the girl right. She is very frosty. I have been watching the tricones and they are clear to cloudy and one out of every 500 are amber maybe. She is about two feet across 16 18 high. the other two about 5 weeks LST one of them. The other one I topped, Not going to LST (but could change mind). All in all Im happy.

Hi Khan.
    The 12 weeks one looks like she could grow more! I have the same deal with slow growth. Slowly I see it getting bigger buds. Veryyy slowly... Maybe you'll want to wait a bit more and see if she puts on weight. Like you said, the pictures don't give the right feeling, maybe i'm wrong

On the second picture I feel still a lot of pistils are white and straight, that's why I feel that way, along with the size of the buds. Week 12 means... day 77-84, you're at the same stage than me, I feel my buds are bigger though (its not a competition, i'm just saying to compare the slow growth)
    Inexperienced outdoor grower, near Switzerland. I have some theoretical knowledge and only a little bit of practice, hence take what I say with a grain of salt. Also I believe everyone has his own growing way.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-06-20-13-52-15.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	1.47 MB
ID:	107897Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-06-20-21-52-01.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	1.00 MB
ID:	107898

Today was day 80. What do you think, does it look like yours? I still have some days/weeks to go, the pistils are just starting to curl in and turn amber.
      Inexperienced outdoor grower, near Switzerland. I have some theoretical knowledge and only a little bit of practice, hence take what I say with a grain of salt. Also I believe everyone has his own growing way.

Comment

Hi Minoo96
        Yours do seem a bit bigger. The pistils on mine are about 50/50 half curled and amber other half still white and strate. Also I think this girl is going to be harvested many times I still have nugs that are all white. I think maybe about another week and I can take some of the bigger ones. Im also watching the trys. I dont want to many ambers.

Comment

• Minoo96
          Minoo96 commented
          Editing a comment
          The size must have to do with the amount of light I guess. Mine is powered by the sun. If half your pistils are curling in, then yours is more advanced than mine. I too will harvest it bit by bit. How are the trichomes on yours? Half glass half white? Most white? On the top most ready bud of course

The tri's are mostly cloudy I am wating until they are all cloudy and only a few that are amber. Im looking for (couch loc)

Comment

• Minoo96
          Minoo96 commented
          Editing a comment
          Let us know how it turns out Don't forget a smoke report

Will do. Smoke report is a must.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X