I don't know what is wrong with my plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL I don't know what is wrong with my plant

The bottom leaves are getting crunchy but not really yellowing or browning, I've tried to figure out what's wrong from going through this website but I'm not sure, please help!

Hi and welcome,
    Crunchy as in? Dry and crackling when you touch them? What is your RH (relative humidity)? I'm not sure what's wrong, I'm a new grower.
    Inexperienced outdoor grower, near Switzerland. I have some theoretical knowledge and only a little bit of practice, hence take what I say with a grain of salt. Also I believe everyone has his own growing way.

Comment

• Minoo96
      Minoo96 commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you increase the dosage slowly? How often do you give nutes, every other watering? I don't think that's the reason for crunchy leaves though. You give a lot i think, but not too much either. Depends on the frequency you give it.

• Helpmeplease
      Helpmeplease commented
      Editing a comment
      I fertilize about once a week. I started fertilizing because of the crunchy leaves

• Minoo96
      Minoo96 commented
      Editing a comment
      Once a week doesnt mean much, if you water only once a week for instance then its not good. But I guess you water twice a week So it should be fine... Anyway, once again, check for RH using hygrometer. Let us know.

Thank you for your suggestions! I'm currently using a 10-3-6 organic fertilizer

Comment

• Minoo96
      Minoo96 commented
      Editing a comment
      OK, and how much do you mix in with the water? What's the recommended dosage (on the bottle/box)?

Using google, I found this, on the website Growweedeasy itself:

Inexperienced outdoor grower, near Switzerland. I have some theoretical knowledge and only a little bit of practice, hence take what I say with a grain of salt. Also I believe everyone has his own growing way.

Comment

• Helpmeplease
      Helpmeplease commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh wow! I missed that, thank you! I really appreciate you finding that

🌱 Could it be bugs? It doesn't look like a deficiency I've seen. Perhaps broad mites? Leafhoppers? Spider mites? Thrips? Is it possible the plant is underwatered (I only ask because the leaves are curled, and the soil looks very dry). Underwatering can cause some odd symptoms. Did anything different happen right before you started seeing symptoms? 🌱
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Poof!

Comment

• Helpmeplease
      Helpmeplease commented
      Editing a comment
      I was afraid it was bugs, but I haven't seen anything and I've spent a lot of really close up time staring at it trying to figure out what was wrong. I have upped the water but nothing is really changing

🌱 Could you post an updated picture? And also can we see it in the setup under your light? Have you been checking the pH? That is the most common reason to see nutrient deficiencies. How often are you watering it? What's the temperature and humidity? 🌱
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Poof!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X