Plant touching tent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plant touching tent

Gidday I was wondering if it's ok for the plant to touch the tent as it has run out of lateral space it's starting to grow in an bowl fashion where the sides are climbing up the tent. I can keep the middle and one side flat as it moves into the middle of the tent I have good airflow. I put a curtain rod in there to spread the tent to stop the walls from sucking in. Should I start training the plant in from the sides? Will it be ok like it is ill post a pick after 630 when light is back on i never new it was going to get this big.
    It's 4:19 u got a minute?

My plants touch the plastic of the greenhouse and the Mosquito net... Leafs get twisted, but branches push it, buds are fine. So I guess it's fine! As long as no wet spot happen.
    Inexperienced outdoor grower, near Switzerland. I have some theoretical knowledge and only a little bit of practice, hence take what I say with a grain of salt. Also I believe everyone has his own growing way.

Comment

Thanks mate my only real experience with any plants is eating and smoking I just don't want to screw up I'll keep an eye out for wet spots or anything damp areas I check em twice a day and she is very open for airflow through her
      It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X