Name:	Screenshot_20170811-035529.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	930.3 KB
ID:	124269Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170811-035909.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	892.3 KB
ID:	124270

The sample I tried was not even close. Then they push out a bunch more hairs yesterday. I think it's shifting gears and now going into the sativa side of the hybrid. The trichomes haven't progressed noticeably just a little here and there have gotten more cloudiness. But bulking up and filling out. I'll gladly wait. 😁
    Thanks for stopping by. Cheers Californiakid

"Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what I experienced with my sativa. I was trying little bits in my pipe from about week 15 forward, and not a thing. Then at the end of week 17, WHAM!!! Of course, you won't have to wait that long.

Her time has come ! Found a couple of bananas(2) while checking trichomes. Trichs were mostly cloudy/milky so hanging she is.

Not much by way of roots. Sifting through the poor excuse for soil I found lots of fine roots but not what I've seen in my outdoor grows. Already have better soil in play for the next grow. And feeding the soil microbes also part of the new and improved plan.

Comment

• Aloner
      Aloner commented
      Editing a comment
      At least you got it before too much (any?) damage could be done. Bet it's still a great smoke!

Aloner
    All in all I think I caught it early enough. But that's why I harvested instead of waiting and watching. Originally I wanted to wait for some amber. But I think she is going to be decent. At this point in my growing experience, I'm happy with what I get. Of course I have tastes and desired results but I enjoy the fact I raised it without anything I wouldn't ingest.
    ​​​​​​​Great seed score btw 👍

Comment

3 days of drying-
      A day hanging with rootball and leaves.
      Then I remove fan leaves and some bigger sugar leaf that isn't full of trichomes. Also branches are cut apart into single branch pieces and goes into a large paper bag. Twice a day I rotate and fluff the buds in the bag until the right dryness. Then remove the buds from the main stem. Back in the bag to finish drying.
      This is my process for drying in high heat fairly low rh. I can't afford climate control for my grow so I make do with what I have. 3 days dry time and into jars to cure.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        We have to make our conditions work!

I set aside a couple of nugs when I jarred everything. I twisted one up. Light ash, smooth no choke smoke. Flavor is not there. Not harsh or bad taste, but not yummy either. Hopefully it develops flavor in a couple of weeks in cure. But it may not because of the high heat grow, terpene development is restricted. But all in all, it's gonna do the job. Still have her sister going, she is still swelling. Not spitting out pistils likethe one I chopped, but she's still changing trich color sloowly. I don't couch-lock easily so I'm letting her go. Maybe not all amber but definitely fully white trichomes.
      Still getting triple digit temps 😥. So getting something to turn out without ac is cool to me. I will do well with this set up when the temperature stops spiking over 90°-100°.
      A few turns before next summer and I may be able to get the ac.

Well this smoke is good enough I'm jabbering. Lol
      Cheers Californiakid

Comment

Starting to develop some potency. More than just a head change. Still very smooth.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170831_110246.png
Views:	53
Size:	1.20 MB
ID:	129634

A lot of little popcorn buds. Those get "checked" for doneness first. Lol

Comment

• Aloner
          Aloner commented
          Editing a comment
          Any openings in your quality control department?

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          I love checking popcorn buds. It's like licking the batter off the egg beaters!!

• GanjaGed
          GanjaGed commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh my! :P

Awesome Cali!

Absolutely!
        Come on over Aloner !

Comment

• Aloner
          Aloner commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice! Lemme get my resume together and I'll be right over.

Nice looking grow! Good idea about the Kind lights, totally modular setup. Look forward to seeing more of your grows.

Ducky

Comment

Congratulations CK, beautiful pictures. I bet in 3 more weeks it will be plenty potent and even lots better tasting. Good Job.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X