Demolition at 3rd week of flower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demolition at 3rd week of flower

Hi so I think I Went a bit nuts last night. I have no idea just wanted some feed back i am not sure if I should have done so much lsting I think she should be ok she came back a little in the 10 hr between checks but I don't know about the lst because I am not sure if I should of held her down at this point. because the middle is pritty open I am hoping she fills back up will it grow alot more from this point. I am on day 3 of the 3rd week of flower
    It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Hahaha love he title. It does look like a demolition don't worry friend. The plant will rise again. Let her recover and water abundantly right after pruning sessions

Comment

She is in my new recirculating dwc System. thanks mate for the reassurance i got up this morning and thought did I fuck up

Comment

Wow the recovery time is insane I was not expecting it to fill in do fast

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          She's in LOVE with you, badtrip!!!!!!!!!!

• abadtrip
          abadtrip commented
          Editing a comment
          i have never felt a bond so great

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          I KNOW!!!!! I feel a stronger bond with my cannabis plants than with the children I never had!!!!!

Beautiful recovery!!!!!
        FusionHut 5x5x6.5, Mars II LED 900W (veg/bloom modes), 4" Fusion Breath inline fan w/ carbon filter
        Coco/Perlite 70/30 "ish" in 5 gall fabric pots, GH Trio+CaliMagic+GrowTec PH Up/Down, PH test drops
        2x6" clip on fans, 1x8" desk fan, 1x12" oscillating fan

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X