• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dynamite....looks great

Comment

Great setup and beautiful plants!

Comment

Been not very well lately and this reflected in my grows. Back on the ball again. The net whilst useful was counter-productive as it constrained access to the lower third and hence light. Very satisfying chopping a gurt big hole in the net. This is it now, going 12/12 end of this week but will tie stems to bamboo just prior. Pics to follow for that...only pic this week is post trim. Have difficulty uploading pics from my phone I`m afraid

Comment

25/11/16......12/12 commenced

Comment

12/12 going well and hammering them with air flow and reluctant raising of light height....potential looking good but access a bit of a sod....organics beating chem`s though in growth which is a bit of a surprise

Comment

• Charlie
              Charlie commented
              Editing a comment
              quite the stretch going on there.

Go,go, go, Godzilla

Comment

Three days later and looking damn fine....bouncing back from less than 7 day trims effortlessly and they are brutal trims...stems thickening nicely and height still roughly14"

Comment

Mighty fine grow you got there Pagan. Coming along just like you know what you're doing. LOL
                That squirrel is pretty cool.

Comment

Lol, I want that squirrel!

Looks good PR!

Comment

Blagging it as I go along Kingfish....

Comment

Looked bushy so a de-fol after just over one week of 12/12 and kicking nicely through stretch......pleasurable relaxed grow so far even when off the boil due to toothache (Man, that was grim...breathe like a badger`s arse )

Comment

Wow Pagan, the first thing that caught my eyes were those massive stems. Is like a jungle in there. Can't wait to see the end result. Awesome grow my friend. Sorry to hear about your toothache. I know personally that they suck. Good health to you.

Comment

• PaganRich
                          PaganRich commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Kingfish....I`ve been using safety pins to pressurize the stems...you should see the main one, nearly 3/4`s of a thumbs width I`d guess, plus lots of moving air and light....so far, so good.

All hail Keef Treez in my humble opinion and his thoughts on defoliating...attached is another project running Critical Kush I believe....true blue organics. Pistils are now small but becoming very numerous, loads of bud sites, run along side Liberty Haze and treated as such except fed my very odorous compost tea (attached to show for the heck of). Defoliated exactly as others and achieving same results....this was trimmed 2-3 hours before this photos so you can see plant is not intimidated or stressed by what I`m doing....shown as a comparison that de-fol can be embraced from the word go by plants and produce consistent, positive results...be mellow

Comment

• Royal Nugs
                          Royal Nugs commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Compost tea looks great. Do you foliar feed it in veg with tea?

The first photo is the Liberty Haze 48hrs later. The de-fol has had a very positive effect and the growth spurt from stretch is coming along well. Second week of stretch though no pistils as yet but happy with. Photo on right is the Critical Kush I posted yesterday. This looks nicer to me than the other, stems look solid and good bud sites.....this one`s getting me looking forward to trying...oh yeah

Comment

Liberty Haze now 72 hours later post de-fol-2nd week of stretch

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X