Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lemon haze auto

Hi All,
    I have a lemon haze auto, 100 days from germination, the trichoms are turning amber but the foilage is green and heathy, should i leave it untill the foilage starts dying before i harvest.

If your trichoms are amber then your past peak potency stage and into high cbd range.

Pull'em is what I'd​​​​​​ do.

Comment

• Mañ'O'Green
      Mañ'O'Green commented
      Editing a comment
      Not CBD it is CBN.

I'd have to agree, with the foliage still being pretty green, that could be anything from your nutes to your environment to the strain, but the trichomes is what you want to go off of, that's how you can harvest perfectly everytime! I hope they're still awesome, my friend!
    -Wattze

Comment

Originally posted by Green75 View Post
      If your trichoms are amber then your past peak potency stage and into high cbd range.

Pull'em is what I'd​​​​​​ do.
      CBN. Not CBD.

CBN develops when the plant is past ripe. The effects are a sleepy narcotic feeling.

Ive heard of people intentionally doing this to achieve a desired effect.

Comment

• Green75
        Green75 commented
        Editing a comment
        My bad typo...Yes I'm aware of the affects and past cloudy is over rype to me....

• Green75
        Green75 commented
        Editing a comment
        It is cbd...you had me thinking...

Could you possibly post a few pics? That'll help us a lot, even if it's just the buds and not the trichomes!

Generally if all the pistils/hairs are white and sticking out it still has a while to go. If nearly all the pistils have darkened and curled in, look at the trichomes on the buds not the leaves (leaves often show amber prematurely). If most trichomes are white (they look like plastic to me at this stage) or amber, with almost no clear "glassy" ones left, it means the harvest window is open.

Most autos are done around 3 months from sprout but Haze strains often take a little longer. Hope that helps!

Comment

The plastic looking comment is totally accurate. When they look like that, it's chop-chop time.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X