HELP - LST on day 17 - NL Auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP - LST on day 17 - NL Auto

So I decided to start LST at day 17 on these NL auto. I anchored the base of the stalk to one side of the pot and then put about an inch of soil/perlite in top just to add stability. I then bent the stalk 90° in the opposite direction of the anchor. How did I do? This is day 17 from seed breaking surface and will be watered in a other day or two. Did I do OK it mess up.
    Last edited by rydin4life; 06-17-2017, 07:11 PM.

Just updating to tag D.A.A.S.69 Beach_Town_Brit Jeg

Comment

All is well my friend. If you didn't hurt it you'll see a reaction in a few hours

Comment

9fingerleafs 9fiwhat kind of reaction am I looking for?

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          The grow tip is going to turn up. It could take a whole day but it will grow towards the light again. That means the plant is alive and well

Yup..no break and is anchored on opposite side and then put a little soil on top. I just wasn't sure which set of leaves to put the wire at, but I put it where it caused the least amount of disturbance to the smaller leaves/nodes.

Comment

Like Jeg said keep her down.But keep her down all the way to the edge of the pot ,which means you got to do that every day or 2, unless you want her to grow in a spiral ,which is fine 2. Rydin when you train em, all your branches will grow straight up ,then you just try to keep the canopy even.Hope this helps some.
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

Makes sense. So as new growth grows up, I want to pull that down too, correct? Don't I want it to grow up at some point to expand and great bigger? Am I looking good for day 17? Just making sure I'm doing this right to increase yield herr. Thanks all!

Comment

Yes, Your doing a good job.
              Cfls for a week or two
              315lec for everything else
              Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
              36x36x63 inch tent.
              6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
              Smart pots
              Molasses
              Autoflowers

Comment

Alright guys, here they are today about 24 hours after I anchored them down. They look OK to me, but just asking for opinions again. Am I correct that I'll jeep the original anchor on throughout the grow and continental to tie down new growth in opposite directions? I guess it just doesn't look like they'll have many places to flower and hold bud at this point. It's only day 18, but they're autos so I don't want they're hurt yield.
                Jeg 9fingerleafs D.A.A.S.69

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
                  9fingerleafs commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I've never grown autos but I'm sure it needs to grow a lot more before that you assume right about training. But you need height that will become horizontal growth once you tie it down. So let her grow a few days before tiyig again

Sure Jeg , any opinions and feedback to make this grow a success are welcomed!!

Comment

I'll have to check how many sites I have. So you recommend cutting those larger leaves off at the main stalk?

Comment

Looking good Rydin, I agree with Jeg, get some of those fan leaves out and expose your growth tip to the light.
                    You can just tuck the fans underneath the growth tips but it'll be fine if you snip a few too.

Jeg we're all stoners here : ) I think I need a "Stoned in charge of scissors" tee shirt
                    Sand, sea, sun, sausages, and sinsemilla.

About all you can do in life is be who you are. Some people will love you for you. Most will love you for what you can do for them, and some won't like you at all.

-Rita Mae Brown

My Small Tent, Monthly Harvest, Perpetual Auto Grow

My IG

Comment

Day 9....@Jeg D.A.A.S.69 Beach_Town_Brit ..they're low to the ground and have big fan leave that I tried to tuck under. They're obviously not getting taller since I'm stretching and flattening out. Am I doing OK or too much?

Comment

• rydin4life
                        rydin4life commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks Jeg . I'll continue to let them grow and LST every few days as I have more upward growth. Thanks all!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X