Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buds forming have no tricones-help

Hi everyone,

I need a little help. Some of my buds on a few of my plants are growing dry ugly looking buds. They clearly have no THC value. On the same stem, the top near the top, those buds look just fine. I can't find anything online about this, what is wrong?

Hi S3

It's in here http://www.growweedeasy.com/marijuana-symptoms

Look at the hosttrevor.
    Bubblehead
    4x4 Gorilla Tent 600 watt hps and Veg Tent T5 Fluorescence
    4 Cures and a Life time gardener
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ze-these-leafs
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...female-56-days

Comment

Are those buds getting light?

Comment

I see seeds...hermied I believe
        pic 2 maybe...anyone

Comment

• S3280
          S3280 commented
          Editing a comment
          I took them apart to double check for seeds and there where not any. It does look like it.

• Green75
          Green75 commented
          Editing a comment
          Let's see a pic of whole plant please...curious

• Grower-Aaron
          Grower-Aaron commented
          Editing a comment
          That's what I thought. Looks like clusters of pods

Sure looks like seeds, but that doesn't explain the gnarly looking leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by insomniaczzz View Post
          Yeah! Somting Wong!
          Team AutoMechanics

Comment

Here are a few more pics. I've noticed that those buds seem to occur where the least amount of light is, or not as much light as others. Ironically, on some of my other plants, buds in the same areas do not look like that. Im sorry if the pics are difficult to see, my lights are on.

Comment

Looks like some kind of nutrient problem the way the leaves are curled

Comment

That looks like root problems. Almost like they been sprayed with something.

Comment

It's in the genetic's of that specific plant - some strains don't present trichome - what strain is it ? - Sativa or Sativa hybrid ? Some sativa's are like what you have posted. No worries !!!

Comment

• kingfish
                    kingfish commented
                    Editing a comment
                    seriously ?

Those leaves are definitely not normal. If it's just that one small branch showing symptoms, with everything else looking good, I wouldn't worry too much. Was it pressed up against the side of the tent, or was there a fan blowing directly on it? Is it possible the stem got damaged somehow? Any possibility of bugs? Another thought that comes to mind is perhaps it hermed and that branch got pollinated, because as the others have said, it does look a bit like it's growing seeds.

Overall your plants look great and your buds are developing very nicely!

Comment

Originally posted by S3280 View Post
                    Hi everyone,

I need a little help. Some of my buds on a few of my plants are growing dry ugly looking buds. They clearly have no THC value. On the same stem, the top near the top, those buds look just fine. I can't find anything online about this, what is wrong?
                    Please Explain timeline of your grow . This picture showing a combonation of Issuse . At First I think this branch cant get enough light .. and also have nutrition Problems . look like Nitorggen Toxinity . plants with high N in Flowering Stage can show same sympotms.. if you use chemical fertilizer Start to flush with plain water and take care of Over watering ,,,i think you must buy a powerfull Light and Cannabis Friendly Fertilizer and ensure about nutrition that dont Locking out in The SOil .... some Heavy metal Toxinity can show same sympotms

Comment

Originally posted by insomniaczzz View Post
                      I think you got some of that snake oil we read about! But seriously, those leaves do look gnarly!
                      Team AutoMechanics

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X