Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fast help please, Is this trim is okay ? Need to go more ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fast help please, Is this trim is okay ? Need to go more ?

Fixed Pictures. All pictures in 1 link.

Far Picture

Blue Mystic Autoflower
    Used Worm fertilizier and Guano.
    Last edited by whistleguy; 11-25-2017, 12:27 PM.

The three images/links are the same man. And trimming the buds? It's totally your call. Remove most of the leaf material and you'll be good. Some people remove more, some people remove less, but it's really up to you to decide what you prefer. As you know it'll mainly influence drying period and final look.
    Inexperienced outdoor grower, near Switzerland. I have some theoretical knowledge and only a little bit of practice, hence take what I say with a grain of salt. Also I believe everyone has his own growing way.

Comment

Dude i have no idea which stuff i am gonna smoke or what can you inform me a little ?
      Are we gonna smoke those little leaves ?
      I tried to catch standart of nebula, did i ?

Comment

• Minoo96
        Minoo96 commented
        Editing a comment
        First, I am not the best advice on this, I haven't harvested once yet (coming up in few days!). Then... It's the calyx you wanna smoke. (search Google image for calyx marijuana) but the trim you can always use to make hash, or other things. I plan on making cannacap, but that's more a "medicinal" use rather than recreative.
        There is the fan leaf. That's the leaf material that was created during veg, the big leafs. Remove those obviously, you could throw them because they have the least amount of trichomes (it falls from the calyx unto the leaves). Then there's the sugar leaves, it looks like fan leaves but much smaller, and poking out of the bud. You can remove those by cutting what's coming out of the bud, or if you have good scissors you could try to reach in the bud and cut the maximum of those leaves off. You can save those sugar leaves (it's called sugar because it has lots of fallen trichomes on it, it looks frosty... Or at least I think it called that because of this.) to make side stuff. But the best smoke, the best high, will come from the calyx, full of trichomes etc. Does that help?

• Minoo96
        Minoo96 commented
        Editing a comment
        After managing to see the closer pictures, it's all fine. You will see once it's dry, if you could have done it differently. But honestly I think it's well trimmed. Well enough that is.

Smoke it all, if you would have waited you would have gotten stronger bud , like you said you wanted in your other post. Like Jeg said gonna be racy. Nice grow.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

I checked trichomes too. Some of them had turned into amber. I don't want that.
        I wanted high thc rates. Then stopped at stage trcihomes are cloudy. How come is this early, be explanatory please.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X