Weird itchy bumps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird itchy bumps

Hello fellow growers. So I'm experiencing this weird itchy bump on my arms every time I go touch the plants. It always occurs and I'm super nervous what it is. I use to have spider mites but they we're elimanted. What can it be?! Thanks in advanced !

Howdy GreenisGold420,
    Some people can have a reaction to the tiny hairs that are all over the plant (and not just on cannabis plants either). If You have ever been around okra plants, they are covered with tiny hairs and one must wear long sleeves and gloves when picking it. An other thing to consider, how long ago was the mite problem? Maybe You are having a reaction to residual pesticide?
    I had a similar problem some time back, I asked my Doctor if was psychosomatic, and Her said "No, first You must have a 'psycho' for it to be 'somatic'" LOL.
    Seriously though, I would try a damp wash cloth on Your arms to remove any of the hairs or chemical residue. It could also be an allergy to some thing that You are using. What are the details of your grow, nutrients, growing media, etc.?
    Last edited by DW2; 06-16-2017, 11:21 AM. Reason: spelling corr.
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• Minoo96
      Minoo96 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't agree with your doctor, symptoms can happen anytime for anything when it's psychosomatic. Consciously you're not aware of doing anything wrong, unconsciously you think what you are doing might hurt you, and then the body reacts accordingly. I'm a big hipocondriac, psychosomatic stuff I experience every week lol. I keep my mouth shut about most of it, and only when it becomes obvious it's not in my head do I start seeking a cure.

• DW2
      DW2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Minoo96 It was a joke.
      Last edited by DW2; 06-15-2017, 11:21 AM. Reason: add tag

• Minoo96
      Minoo96 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ow, my bad. Lol.

That's some funny stuff.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

But I like it

Comment

• DW2
        DW2 commented
        Editing a comment
        "S'all right?....
        ..... s'all right."

• St.buds
        St.buds commented
        Editing a comment
        Lmao s'all right

I used to work for a guy and when we trimmed up the harvest he always had an allergic reaction to the weed physically like red eyes itchy skin and wht not tht I've only experience from trimming lots of weed and rubing my eyes lol dam it burns. idk if this is wht is your issue I'm just saying maby it the strain or the plant In general

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X