93 days old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

93 days old

Hey it's been a while since I've updated here's some pics from this morning 93 days since seeds are planted and flowering about 2 weeks, outside 11 hours in sun light and inside darkroom 13 hours at night. I've done nothing but drop seeds in soil and watered every 2-3 days nothing more.
    Give me some feedback what do you think.
    Last edited by Dredafreak; 06-15-2017, 08:39 AM.

Also here are a few pictures of my other two today is day 32 since planted. These are outside 24 hours a day watered three times a week.

Comment

Looking good DF. Good job.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• Dredafreak
        Dredafreak commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks!! 😁

Looking perfect. Maybe the one flowering could use a P K boost. But if you don't have any just keep doing what you're doin. That's how I first learned to grow weed. First couple of years I just watered and watched the plant develop. This way you learn some very important things about the plant itself instead of tripping about additives and ppms and so on. Try to get a loupe or a cheap USB microscope so you can see how the resin develops and to learn when to harvest the plant. Again everything looks perfect. Great work I admire the relaxed approach, many people have an urge to rush the process

Comment

• Dredafreak
        Dredafreak commented
        Editing a comment
        OOOOH OK LOL. Yea I just have them planted in Miracle Grow Potting mix. Would I get potassium and or phosphorus from like Lowes or Home Depot Garden Center?

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope. Better not mess with that using that soil. It is heavily loaded with nutrients meant to be released over time. Meaning every time you water a little bit is disolved. All is well my friend. In the future when you buy soil look for other brands online like fox farms or roots organic. Check GWE for more info on specifics

• Dredafreak
        Dredafreak commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok thanks for the heads up good thing im lazy an hadnt done it yet

They look very stretchy to me. Out of 7 I've had only one like that (I try to grow indica, this particular one was a hybrid 50/50). She started picking up and looking more like the others when the sun started showing, less clouds etc. But mine are planted in the ground, I've got only one in pot and she's so small compared to the others, but still bushy at least. Or else they do not have enough sun, or else the pots are too small (doubt that), or else... Itll boom soon just like mine did. Here are some pics to give you an idea, the one that looks like yours is royal ak.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-06-14-17-32-12.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	933.9 KB
ID:	105030Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-06-14-17-13-41.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	647.4 KB
ID:	105031
      Inexperienced outdoor grower, near Switzerland. I have some theoretical knowledge and only a little bit of practice, hence take what I say with a grain of salt. Also I believe everyone has his own growing way.

Comment

• Minoo96
        Minoo96 commented
        Editing a comment
        I forgot to say that both the royals are autos.

• Dredafreak
        Dredafreak commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow they are beautiful... my pota are fairly small an they been tipped over a couple times by the wind. I'd love to try growing im the ground

• Minoo96
        Minoo96 commented
        Editing a comment
        Small pots means small plants. But very movable at least! That's the advantage of your technique stealth and environmental conditions should be fine for you! (any problems and you keep them inside or hide it among other plants.)

She is finally flowering and looks pretty good i think...
      Attached Files

Comment

• Aloner
        Aloner commented
        Editing a comment
        What he said. Very nice!

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking pretty good indeed

• Dredafreak
        Dredafreak commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks 😁😊😁😊🤤

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X