i have 2o plus years growing outside need to move inside due to health

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have 2o plus years growing outside need to move inside due to health

I know I can grow in living soil will knowledge I have growing outside transfer inside

Yup! You can pretty much do all the same stuff and just replace the sun with an indoor grow light. If you already have the knowledge of how to raise a plant and fix problems, indoor growing will be a breeze for someone like you!

Edit: Oops, also you have to use a timer indoors since grow lights don't mimic the seasons.

Comment

Your soil gardening skills will lead the way. I have been an Organic Soil Gardner since before it was fashionable. I just have always found the smell and taste of pesticides objectionable (might have been bug in previous life) so I just avoid them. Since you state "Living Soil" I am guessing you go organic also? There are many advantages to indoor growing that you can only dream of outdoors. You are the Master of the domain. You can effectively control every aspect of the environment to the point of growing completely sterile. I doubt that you would - but you could.Simple controls though like taking a shower and changing clothes when you come from your outside garden before entering your indoor garden can go a long way in preventing many pests. If the unspeakable does happen well you have experience dealing with it. Outdoors in an organic grow it is all about diversity and nudging nature to stay in balance. I try to interfere as little as possible. You do have to share some of your crop and sometimes the appearance of your fruit is less than picture perfect. Indoors you can grow a perfect crop. It helps be a control freak - or is that just me?

Hey this is farming and just like outdoors mother nature still has a hand in the outcome. Don't worry be happy.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X