Woke up to this Ph fluctuations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woke up to this Ph fluctuations?

Woke up and 2 of my plants had these spots on them, one was close to the light because I had changed my setup around and didn't realize it was to close so the leaves were curled up but I looked at the symptom checker and it said ph fluctuations but im pretty sure the ph is fine.

I suspect you are right and it is just light burn especially with the leaves curled up. It should not spread after raising the lights but if it does then you may consider a flush.

Comment

Ok thank you

Comment

Unless there is a variable that I am unaware of I don't see how it can be light burn. I looked at your other pictures and posts and can't imagine how? Is your ph correct both in and out?

Comment

• Awaken5
          Awaken5 commented
          Editing a comment
          Tested my ph and it was right at 6.5, runoff was 6.4

• Jeg
          Jeg commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok. Just seemed odd to be lightburn when one the pictures shows a lower leaf with the spots. But like I said I don't know all the variables with your grow.

• Awaken5
          Awaken5 commented
          Editing a comment
          I think I figured it out, I used purified water to water them the other day and didnt even think about the ph which is 7. Only problem is it seems to be spreading to the other plants, small spots on all 4 plants now so it must be the ph.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X