No announcement yet.

Awaken5's Grow Journal - Organic Soil with Fox Farm Trio Nutrients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah they look healthy to me to , kinda normal for a few to turn yellow. Pretty plants, gonna get some bud of them .
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Awaken5
      Awaken5 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea any guesses how much you think ill get? Haha first grow im not sure how much ill get from them. I just germinated some wild berry seeds, very excited to start another grow.

If all goes well , I'll tell you what I ain't good at guessing cause I just harvested my plant and I was way off, I knew she had some hard buds but I didn't think they would be that heavy. So I guessed wrong. Whatever you get it will be well worth it.
    Cfls for a week or two
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Awaken5
      Awaken5 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh im sure! Im not to worried about how much I get, when I first planted these girls I thought I would only be getting 2 ounces but im sure it will be more!

Update on the grow, they are now close to 6 weeks of flowering and they are doing pretty good. Im VERY worried because I think I found some bananas/nanners on one of the plants. I couldn't get the best picture of it but you can kinda see it in the pictures. Still not 100 percent sure whether I should get rid of the whole plant or just keep it. I was told that all the plants are probably already pollinated from the one plant. I have another grow I just started close to this one that im worried about getting pollinated from the other grow, im very confused on what to do so any advice is welcomed. Other then that two of the plants really stretch far which kinda sucks because it is leaving a lot of open room with no bud sites.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh HELL NO don't get rid of the plant if you can find a way to isolate it. Some folks put plastic bags around the nanners to keep the pollen contained. It looks like you are gonna get some great bud off that plant!

I can't see the nanners. Can you shoot it again?

As for the stretchy plant, that's its sativa characteriistics showing up; that's just how a sativa grows... totally different from thick bushy indicas.

Plastic bags around the nanners? Would I just cover the whole cola? I tried taking some better pictures but all I have is a crappy iphone so I couldnt get anything better then those, but here is the third picture I posted

Comment

• Awaken5
      Awaken5 commented
      Editing a comment
      I was planning on building a 7x7 room down there this weekend for the new plants, ill wash down the room the best I can

• Awaken5
      Awaken5 commented
      Editing a comment
      So if I leave this plant with the other 3 will they will all be ruined or will they just have seeds in there buds?

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Good idea! And wipe down all the baby plants, too. Not that I think the pollen would be viable by the time they go into flower...

I can't see to good , but that might not even be a nanner , watch it a few days.
    Cfls for a week or two
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

So it looks like those "nanners" were not even nanners, waited a few days and nothing happened to them. Heres a couple pics from the other day

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        And it looks like DAAS was right, then. That's good.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X