Main line nube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Main line nube

Okay so Im wanting some feed back on my current grow. Just started mainline technique so hoping all will go well. First timer so fingers and toes are crossed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170605_091846.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	2.43 MB
ID:	101583
    20 days from seed. Unknown strain/"twin peaks", soil grow, 6500k 24w t5s, 24/0 on lights. Mainlined roughly 24hrs ago. Was just starting to grow 6th node. Left 2nd node fan leaves for extra power on growing out my mains. Once they're big enough to tie down I'll take the rest of the leaves off and hopefully it'll do it's thing. Just hope I'm doing it right.

It looks perfect gps

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      I see you seek deeper thoughts. I'd say have some patience and watch closely. Don't try to rush it. The plant needs to grow up in order to be spread out. The waiting game my friend

Well it seems to be doing okay. Mains are starting to grow and thicken so I think she's recovered/recovering. Switched to my 2700k 23w cfl x3. Figured I'd experiment and grow her the rest of the way on just the 2700. It's been done before with less light and making like 40+ (cured) g's a plant. I'm straight with that lol. But here she is..

Comment

Yeah it's looking great. You may want to add more bulbs for flowering if you can. With CFLs there's no such thing as too many in a cfl grower myself. I use twenty bulbs pulling 650watts

Comment

Thanks. But yeah I thought about it but then I saw this guy http://www.rollitup.org/t/two-23w-cf...-yield.399652/ and well it kinda speaks for itself. But yeah what you have sounds like quite a setup. Bet you can grow some fatty's. Got any pics?

*didnt notice your current grow lol it looks awesome man.
        Last edited by gps420; 06-06-2017, 10:27 AM.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          yes of course man, the link is right under my comments, thats where i update all my plants, i just harvested some

I've never actually had the chance to harvest any if my grows. Unfortunately something has always happened. But I'm hoping this will be the one.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X