New Fox Farms strawberry fields flowering soil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Fox Farms strawberry fields flowering soil

Haven't grown in soil in a while going to give this new product a try. Local Hydro shop had a customer appreciation day buy 1 Fox Farm ocean forest and get this for free bargain baby.

I wish my store had that promotion, I just bought a bag of ocean forest today.
    #TeamAutoMechanics

Previous grow journals:
    Pure Power Plant and Blue Mystic + Freebies
    Girl Scout Cookies and Gorilla Glue (AutoMechanics Grow Thread)

Grow Room Video: https://vimeo.com/218651917

Comment

ive heard and seen GREAT GREAT things with that strawberry fields, especially for any vegetable its AMAZING.. Please start a grow journal on using that stuff, let us know how it goes

Comment

1 skunk number 1 + 1 Sour Diesel going down and dirty tonight. Think they're about three weeks old right now sitting in Coco should be an easy transplant. It's a little busy in the veg tent right now only if there was more room

Comment

going to transplant into the strawberry fields ?

Comment

Put him in five gallon bags about three-quarters full Strawberry Fields topped it off with ocean Forest.

Comment

Did the grow shop explain the difference between strawberry and ocean? I use half ocean and half coco
              x1 LED Cirrus T5 500w, x3 Sun System LEC315, x1 Nanolux LEC315, Saturn 5 controller, x4 6" can vents, 8800 btu A/C, 70 pint dehumidifier

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X