Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cure vs no cure

good morning all!

wanna get crackin on this hash, but i need some questions answered before i dive in.
    heard some folks say they cure out hash makins before processing. then i hear others say its really not necessary to cure.
    maybe if some of you with hash experience have a minute, you can tell me how you do your product and a little about why?
    all helpful hints and knowledge appreciated, would like to git er done tonight if curing the greens has little effect on hash quality.
    thanks folks!

It kinda depends on the process. The only scenario where you want to use fresh material is bubble hash (with ice water and meshes) other than that. You want plant matter to decompose before extraction. Chlorophyll and moisture could en up in your hash. At least get the material well dried. But curing is encouraged in most cases

Comment

• intergalactic_harvester
      intergalactic_harvester commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks for the reply!
      im all set up for dry ice.
      my materials, mostly flower, were dried down slowly with the buds, then when buds were jarred up i continued drying down to crispy. i can bust it up pretty good rolling it thru my hands.
      will chlorophyl get thru the 73 mic bag? and will it make my product harsh?

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      Dry ice is similar to bubble hash but the lack of water makes possible for the plant matter to break into small enough fibers to get trough the mesh. Don't grind it up. The chlorophyll is just a concern when using solvents like bho or rso. Sounds like you're good to go. Good luck

• intergalactic_harvester
      intergalactic_harvester commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks for the info, really appreciate that!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X