No announcement yet.

wHEN WILL IT BE TIME TO FEED AT 20%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep feeding them nutes till the last week....

Comment

2 week final flush is too much. Not to mention, you appear to be far from harvest based on the last pics you posted. Like I said, it's up to you but I think you're making a mistake.

Comment

I feel like you'll definitely hit your 4 ounce mark if you let em go and kee going with the nutes, plus you're in a hydro setup, I feel like her flush should be decently quick.. I do wish you the best in what ever decision you make! I wanna see the yields lol

Comment

Hydro flush takes two days tops....

Comment

• Wattze
            Wattze commented
            Editing a comment
            That's what I was wondering, because those roots have access to all the clean water pretty much at all times. With soil, you gotta clean those salts and what not out..

I flushed for 5-7 days in hydro. Rather flush too much than not enough. I agree that you can get away with flushing hydro much easier.

Comment

Yet another sunny day and another 1 gal. PHed water. Colas getting fatter and tallere. I suspect I just may get the 4 ounces I am hopeing for.,

Comment

I guess you're not budging on your finish time. I hope you get your harvest goal. Good luck!

Comment

You can't just cut them down due to the day on the calendar....hey..don't cut till tricomes are cloudy...plenty of time till Christmas....

Comment

Originally posted by Green75 View Post
                  You can't just cut them down due to the day on the calendar....hey..don't cut till tricomes are cloudy...plenty of time till Christmas....
                  Sure he can. They may not be very potent or ripe but he will get something....

Nothing I would want but who am I to judge?

Keep us posted DKN. I'm rooting for you, buddy!

Comment

I really do not know, where you got the idea my harvest date was set in stone THIS IS UNTRUE I understand waiting until my plant is totally ripe, I am just stating the "average" harvest date. I fed them yesterday, and I followed up with pure water the next day. Doing this helps me keep the salt build up in my small res. to a minimum. I have found the plant does a good job filtering the res, water.
                    Last edited by dontknownuttin; 11-13-2016, 11:51 AM.

Comment

• Royal Nugs
                      Royal Nugs commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Just want to make sure your harvest is a good one! I'd love to see her soon...

Dude we are not knocking you at all....just trying to make sure we all are on same page....keep up good work nuttin

Comment

Remember!, I have a state issued medical cannabis card. I am in no hurry for harvest! if I run out I simply drive down the street to the Starbuds store and re up. I do not have any time line. So far my larger colas all (22) of them are still growing both in length as well as girth. If it takes another 6 months to harvest this plant SO BE IT. I also see pop corn flowering throughout the canopy (hash?). P.S. this was a whole lot to fit in a 2 foot by 4 foot space!
                      Last edited by dontknownuttin; 11-13-2016, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Comment

Glad to hear! Can't wait to see her progress in the last few days!

Comment

Another day and still the colas are growing! 1 gal. PHed water and 1 half gal mix of newts. and water.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                            X