X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Yes they will live...and thrive nuttin

Comment

Remember the plant still has about 21 days left so anything could happen!(remember Solient green?.) As long as I get my 4 ounces I would be happy. This growing thing is a lot of fun!
        Last edited by dontknownuttin; 11-07-2016, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Another same kind of day here. I added 1 gal. PHed water today. My plant was still alive! Root temp. 74 above. Tent temp. at canopy level 74 above. RH 30% and holding. Cola sights are growing longer and thicker by the day. If all goes well this Christmas well be GREAT! gwe MAKES IT A SNAP!. WE NOW ARE 20 DAYS UNTILL HARVEST!
          Last edited by dontknownuttin; 11-08-2016, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Todays view they look alive anyway.

Comment

20 more days!

Comment

• Grower-Aaron
                Grower-Aaron commented
                Editing a comment
                I don't know if anyone has come out and said this. But it sounds like your breaking off the rings on a paper chain waiting for days to Christmas lol

Comment

Getting some chub on them. You're doing well!

Comment

Another Gal. of PHed water this morning. Colas growing strong plant seems to be happy.

Comment

Another gal. of PHed water and my plant still lives.

Comment

• Grower-Aaron
                      Grower-Aaron commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think it's safe to say it's gonna live until harvest 😁 You've kept it going this long. You gotta know somethin. You'll have to change your user name after this lol

It lives....

Comment

I was tying my plant today when I noticed my hand getting sticky!. My flowers are starting to be covered with a frost looking stuff. My flowers are dense and hard growing up and out ! (I should not write like that I am a married man). Each bud is getting larger and fatter should I put the plant on a diet? I hope the plant is ok.
                      Last edited by dontknownuttin; 11-10-2016, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Just got back from our local dispensary I got a OZ of King Louie the 14th $260.00 OUCH!. Because our Prop 205 DID NOT PASS I will be forced to yet again to pay the state and buy a medical card. Each year cost me $300.00 cheaper then jail but why do I feel extorted?
                        Last edited by dontknownuttin; 11-10-2016, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• Grower-Aaron
                          Grower-Aaron commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That is a pretty steep price just for a card so that u can go spend more money that they get a chunk of from taxes. Man you would think the state would at least take u out to dinner or buy you drink before they screw ya like that. Then again it is the government we're talking about here. Greedy corrupt thieves

• Grower-Aaron
                          Grower-Aaron commented
                          Editing a comment
                          260 for an oz of good dispensary grown bud tho man. I still say compared to prices in my neck of the woods you're gettin a hell of a good price

• Wattze
                          Wattze commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Holy crap!! I'm here in Colorado, and our OZ cost us anywhere from $99 to $135-$145.. which is stil very cheap! We used to live in Iowa, but found much more happiness here in Colorado! I hope your flower is awesome and you get a great harvest man! You really do deserve it..

What IS fun is when you get pulled over by the police on the way home from the dispensary. A big bag of weed just sitting in view on the seat next to you. Seeing weed excites a cop I guess even better than his wife LOL. Anyway you should see that same cops face when he sees you have a medical card (the excitement disappears!). They then let you go on your way with your bag in hand. Sometimes the card fee is well worth the cost. Had I been without my card that same cop would have arrested me took my new car away then executed a search warrant on my home while at the same time I was in booking getting stripped and cavity searched. (AND THEY WOULD HAVE DONE SO UNDER THE LAW).
                        Last edited by dontknownuttin; 11-11-2016, 08:06 AM.

Comment

• Wattze
                          Wattze commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Holy crap!! I would definitely say the card is worth it!! It would be satisfying to watch that cops face go from excited to disappointed in 2 seconds lol

My car has 8 external and two internal. factory installed cameras with GPS, time stamp and speed in real time This system provides "ACOUNTABILITY" from a police person. on it. I video each stop so I can live the fun time and time again LOL if THEY ARE REAL BAD I CAN SEND THE VIDEO IN REAL TIME FOR REMOTE STORAGE (and then the news).

Comment

• Wattze
                          Wattze commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You're my hero, you're so awesome lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X