• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some canopy photos

Comment

What is you ph at now and when you add water what is your ph of that

Comment

At todays flush my PH was 5.7 I expect a rise in a DWC system. PH of all added water varies but is always between 5.5-6.5

Comment

What's your ppm right now
          what was it before you changed to flower nutes

Comment

[QUOTE=Green75;n11636]What's your ppm right now
            what was it before you changed to flower nutes I do not know what my PPM was before flowering but my PPM today was before change 0% (I buy good clean neutral PH type l water at the store.) PPM after change with newts added was 640. The fluid I removed from my res. was clear and had no smell. roots looked white and healthy to me. I saw no evidence of film or goo of any kind around the root zone. Roots now fill my res. to the two gal. mark. I upped the newts to 60% at flush today. three hours so far and the plant looks ok.
            Last edited by dontknownuttin; 11-06-2016, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Just for fun I checked my res. again today and found my plant had already drank 1 half a gal. of the stuff I put into the res, this morning at 3AM. that's 8 hours. My plant seems to drink a lot!. I topped off my res. with a half gal. plain PHed water.

Comment

I think I see some light/heat stress going on there. Also looks like nute burn. The tips are yellowing and curling?

Comment

Should I dump the whole lot and try again?. The plant would fill up my trash can with green stuff.

Comment

• Green75
                    Green75 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hell no.... start with backing your nutrients down....
                    Give them plain pH water see what happens

Don't give up yet! Just curious, what's your nutrient and supplement schedule again? Are you topping off your reservoir with nutrient water and what's your water source? I definitely wouldn't trash them! If possible could you post a picture of the plant in the setup under natural light? Did anything different or unusual happen right before you started seeing symptoms?

Overall your plant actually looks really good! And the buds seem to be developing nicely!

Comment

Another day another gal. of PHed water. Plant drank less last night then ever before. The flower sights are getting thick and longer as well. and are still growing. No spotting on new growth. Tent temp. at canopy 72 above. Root temp. 74 above. RH 30% and holding.

Comment

• Green75
                      Green75 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sounding good

Some photos from today. DAY 59 OUT OF 80

Comment

• Green75
                      Green75 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sweet.......dude

Comment

21 more days will the plant live?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X