Ker-plunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ker-plunk

Just dropped the hammer on 6 AK-47 autos starting them in 4 inch jiffy pots with Ocean forest and a sandwitch bag dome under T8 lights about 4 inches away.There going outside as soon as thay got strong enough in 2gal. Smart pots.FREE SUN and all the problems that come with a out door grow.Here I go again!!!!!!

Good luck...

Comment

• nelson
      nelson commented
      Editing a comment
      Potted, I just finished an AK Full Auto- Royal Seed Bank.You can see the results on my First Grow Yield post. I netted 60 grams of dried bud off of the one plant. The smoke will evolve with curing. But even at this early stage the AK is a sweet, powerful, pleasant smoke. Good luck with your grow.

Saw your grow,impressive,Nelson,hope I have that kind of luck!

Comment

I'm so jealous of outdoor growers! If they ever legalize cannabis federally I'll grow on my balcony, but at least right now in the middle of the city, growing is an indoors-only affair! Can't wait to see how your plants progress

Comment

Thanks for the encoragement guys.I can always count on GWE for your support makes me feel like its a team effort.Roll1for me lol

Comment

Updating my grow it's saturday morn and three of the ak's hav already poped up in less than 72 hours.Winner winner chicken dinner

Comment

• Green75
            Green75 commented
            Editing a comment
            Awesome!!!!

So it's Easter eve kids an gran kids are gone...phew just checked the new grow 100% germ all six poped and are doing well I spray them lightly 2or3 times a day and remove the Baggie 24 hours after thay pop light still about 4 inch turned on a small 6inch fan after removing domes makes them strongestems fan on slow and around them not at them.

Comment

Sounds good...hope Easter was good for your family

Comment

Thanks green hope the same for u and family I did something a little diff. This grow I put a t.s.of cal mag in the ph water from the start it seems to work well.Im going to stop spraying then after today and start watering lightly no nutes for a while.peace
              Last edited by Potted; 04-17-2017, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Can't wait to see them, it sounds like they're doing well so far!

Comment

friends,I raised lights to about 7inchs away,expecting them to strech a bit, ph 7.5 water with dose of cal.mag, thay are takeing half a Dixie cup am & pm going to transplant in about a week thay seem to lv the water I'm giving them. P.S. I don't have the ability to send photos so sorry. This about as high tech as I get an old I pad with no cam. And no smart phone eather. I know a pic.is worth a thousand words but this will have to do for now.lol
                  Last edited by Potted; 04-18-2017, 09:13 PM.

Comment

This morning I was checking out the autos and something flew out at me dam thats no good! I proceeded to spread some sand around them that should take care of any breeding problems. As for the one I saw I placed a couple of stickie yellow traps in with them ( thay lv yellow ) and can't resist landing on them! The plants aren't doing much on top right now but under the roots are growing fast! I hope, all for now chow

Comment

Are they buzzing around the soil? It's possible they're fungus gnats. If so, usually you can get rid of them by letting the top of your soil dry out between waterings. They need wet topsoil in order to lay eggs and survive as larvae, so if you take that away they all die The yellow sticky traps are a great way to bring down their numbers and be able to tell when they're gone! If they're really bad you can use Mosquito dunks or bits to get rid of them immediately! You can also sprinkle diatomaceous earth around the grow room, as it is very safe (even edible to mammals) but will hurt any insects that crawl over it.

Comment

No I only saw one and it flew out,I'm a little confused tho I was under the impression that sand would do the same as dIatomaceous earth it's the corseness isn't it?it chews up ther little ectoskeleton hence the sand on top of the soil hope it works

Comment

• NebulaHaze
                          NebulaHaze commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Sand can definitely act as a barrier that prevents bugs from getting easy access to the soil but the pieces are relatively big and not necessarily that sharp. Even if they can't dig through it, bugs can usually safely crawl over sand. Diatomaceous earth is actually made up of the fossils of microscopic diatoms. They're far smaller than the eye can see. Diatomaceous earth is what's left of their cell walls. Like you said, on a microscopic level the tiny jagged edges shred the soft parts of insects.

Thanks Miss Haze,I'm going to my local hydro store today to pick some up. The grow is going well I have graduated to watering a whole dixie cup at once twice a day,lights are still 7 inches away and a real pair of leaves hav appeared on most of them. As for the critter that flew out at me,it.seems to be a fluke not takeing any chances,prevention is key.
                        All the best for u and yours.
                        Last edited by Potted; 04-21-2017, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X