Dr. Green's Anit-Fan Leaf Club: Junior Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. Green's Anit-Fan Leaf Club: Junior Member

Finally got a chance to get rid of some extra baggage this morning. Gonna try to get to some lst later today too. It's a week overdue.

Well, for some reason I'm only able to upload one photo. When I try to upload the 2nd one it gives me an error message. Anyone else getting this?

aggressive- I like it!

Comment

• rwdyredhead
      rwdyredhead commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Chem

Comment

• furrysparkle
      furrysparkle commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful!!

Apparently it's only some of my pics that won't upload.
    This is an auto too, Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies
    Last edited by rwdyredhead; 12-20-2016, 02:05 PM.

Comment

• NebulaHaze
      NebulaHaze commented
      Editing a comment
      Your plants look great! I just wanted to let you know that we're aware of the picture upload problem and are working to get it fixed! The programmers who helped us set up the forum have said they hope to fix it by the new year

• rwdyredhead
      rwdyredhead commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Gal. I had no problem uploading pics this morning. I'm using Windows 10 and yesterday was the 1st time I've ever had any problems. No biggie but thanks for letting me know.

Nice haircut! 😊 Removing some fans from my young auto really opened my eyes to the potential for this manipulation.
    Current grows...http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ime-collection
    Recent grows...
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...n-og-haze-auto
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ss-cheese-auto
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...-2-we-love-you

Comment

• Green75
      Green75 commented
      Editing a comment
      all the way through flowering ...of course...but more strategic ....i thought you were following along Red

• rwdyredhead
      rwdyredhead commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh I'm following Doc! I'm just wondering if I'm the only one(besides you) doing it when they're flowering.
      All those leaves I removed in the above pics...those came off 2 autos that have been in flower for about 10 days.
      I ain't scared you best believe it!

• rockman
      rockman commented
      Editing a comment
      My 22 day auto didn't blink when unnecessary leaves came off....still chugging away full steam! 🌿

Nice job, my chickens are crazy for fan leaves.

Comment

• rwdyredhead
      rwdyredhead commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yeah? I'm gonna try feeding them to mine. Do they seem stoned afterwards? Lol
      I did try feeding them to the deer but they just made a big circle around them, didn't even check them out at all. The acted like they wanted no part of any illegal drugs at all.

• St.buds
      St.buds commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol nice my dog loves to eat fan leafs

• PuravidaC
      PuravidaC commented
      Editing a comment
      Always had trouble with deer on my gorilla grows (maybe rabbits)!!! 😂

haha...when ever I need an ego boost I just get on this forum...you guys and gals really lift me up...thank you Red....

Absolutely F'N beautiful....job well done!!!! Hat again off and tipped in your direction!!!

Junior members ass....card holder!!!

Comment

Well I'm definitely a card holder after today! I showed no mercy on anybody. Even Lil' Bit got it. The only one I spared was the one that seems to be showing off his balls...pssshhh ain't nobody got time for that!
      I see a garbage can is his future.
      The one I think is female tho...she got stripped and the straight jacket...
      My Lil' Baby girl looks like she's prayin' to the Dirt God lol

Oh and my lights came today!! They're not high tech or nothing like that(300w) but I plan on upgrading again in 2 months or at least adding another couple of 300 watters. I'm gonna put them right next to each other so they overlap as much as possible and try to keep my flowering plants in the center and younger ones on the edges. Think that will work well? I still have lots cfls for side coverage too.

Comment

• Charlie
        Charlie commented
        Editing a comment
        should work great

Good job Red It looks like you had intent, show the next pic in a couple wks. These are Auto? when do they harvest?
      Bubblehead
      4x4 Gorilla Tent 600 watt hps and Veg Tent T5 Fluorescence
      4 Cures and a Life time gardener
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ze-these-leafs
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...female-56-days

Comment

• rwdyredhead
        rwdyredhead commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Karlee. The one from this morning is an auto-Girl Scout Cookies-she's at about 34 days right now and supposed to go 56 to 63 days so a little while yet. She'll be my 1st ever harvest. I got 2 more autos that are in flower too.
        The pics I just posted are a bag seed from some good ass weed I had been saving for a while and the little one is a freebie photo fem Afghani cross.

Holy Shit that's wicked awesome...I really hope you stick with this kind of style of growing...your a Fuckin natural Red...straight up!!!

Comment

• rwdyredhead
        rwdyredhead commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Greenie! That's a high compliment coming from the Dungeon Master hahaha.
        Hell I learned it from you. I would of never ever got near an auto with a pair of scissors before you told me to. Well, and showed me proof! You've showed us all.
        I do have an affinity for things being straight, neat, even...every can & label in my pantry is facing the same way-straight ahead, bigger cans in the back, shortest in the front, boxes too. They say it's a sign of a psychopath but I think it's just a little touch of ocd. Just a little.
        When I'm cutting & lst'ing it has to be that way too-I'll go back and move stems over if they're not spaced out evenly to the others. It has to be even and neat. Maybe we're just the same kinda crazy???

• rwdyredhead
        rwdyredhead commented
        Editing a comment
        To be honest Furry I'm pretty hung up on autos right now. I ordered 3 Big Bang autos by Green House Seeds this morning but they threw in some photos so I'll probably start 1 photo & 2 or 3 autos. I always want to stagger my grow so the weed flows constantly.

• furrysparkle
        furrysparkle commented
        Editing a comment
        I understand I'm currently waiting on my first harvest as well so I'm still tied to a dealer...

Super awesome great looks plants Red!! Really, you are a beginner.......you certainly are a natural. Of course, like I always say, keep us updated. We all love pictures.

Comment

Beautiful job! I may work up the courage to try it. I was raised in a military family, (both parents were Army retired). After my time in the Navy, doing things hap hazard just does not work for me either. Living an orderly life just makes sense.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X