Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Male or female or wtf?

Male or female..
    i was so sure this was a female now I'm less sure.. or is this just odd?

That is a male...ABORT!
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/marijuana-boy-girl
    Current Grow: 600W MH/HPS Homemade Bubbleponics Homemade Cabinet - Rug Burn OG and White Poison (White Widow x Durban Poison) - In Process

Comment

Yep, that right there is a ball-buster
      I'm an old man with dementia, there are times I don't recognize myself in the mirror, why the hell are you taking advise from me?!

The Ganja Ged Thread Mischief, Mayhem, Dementia, what more could one want?

Until you can explain to me why a person in America should ever be subject to imprisonment when they have injured no other person, stolen nothing, and damaged nothing, any argument you have against changing current drug laws is moot..

Comment

• ellz
        ellz commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for confirming that GanjaGed. I was thinking that but I am glad someone else also agrees.

Looks male to me too, dam I hate when that happens
      argo max tent ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . current grow gorilla glue 14th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s

Comment

Si, Este El Hombre!!
        Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Thank you everyone I've removed el hombre this morning, he's sitting in a separate closet in two bags till I get home and decide what to do with him lol

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X