Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

📷 Are you having trouble uploading pictures to the forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems there's a file size limit for me. The error message is just plain empty "error" or something like that. I'm uploading pics taken with the Camera+ paid app on iPhone 8 Plus. Around 7mb pictures it uploads but the larger macro pics which are around 9-12mb cause the error. Tried uploading the larger pics from my pc, the same problem.
    First journal: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...th-drip-system

Comment

• Bartholomew
      Bartholomew commented
      Editing a comment
      JPEG format

I just posted 5 pics and didn't have any trouble?

Comment

Everything has been working great till today. I tried to upload photos for a update post and keep getting an error message. Can you help me with this please? Thanks in advance for your assistance. I am posting my pics with a Samsung Galaxy Tab A by Android version 7.1.1
      Browser: Google
      Always used the first way, tap camera icon, tap upload, tap the camera, take pic, tap ok and most of the time it will let me post the 1st pic but after that one try to post more and get a pop up box saying error uploading image.
      If you can help me with this I would really appreciate it, thank you.
      Last edited by Trimmings426; 09-03-2018, 11:14 AM. Reason: Adding info about what I post on, my tablet

Comment

Hi, been having trouble for a while. It worked a couple of months ago but now stopped again. I've tried all 3 methods with no success. Method 1 I get a message telling me the file size exceeds maximum resize limit. Method 2 I get a message saying unknown error. Method 3 tells me PHP Max post size limit has been exceeded.

I'm using a Huawei P20 operating android 10 and trying to post using Chrome. Any help greatly appreciated!

Comment

Does anyone here know whether or not photos posted to this forum are scrubbed of metadata, especially geotagging info?
          Project Murcott:
          4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2. Six male/female Crockett's Tangies in coco for seed.

Project Deuxberry:
          3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Four Dutch Passion Blueberries in coco for seed. Three females, one male.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae mix.
          Aurora Soul nutrients - Grow, Bloom, Infinity, Big Swell & PeaK.

Coconut Grove: Northern Lights auto plus Tangie, Kosher Kush and Blueberry photos in new 4x4 tent under new Platinum P4-XML2 LED.

Nursery: 32"x32" tent with T-5 fluorescent panel. Super Lemon Haze, Purple Kush, Peyote Z-----z, Pineapple Express, Wedding Cake and Alien Technology fem photo seedlings waiting their turn.

On deck: BC Mango and OG Kush (HSO) plus assorted feminized seeds. Have over 1000 homegrown Ghost Train Haze seeds and hundreds of Skunk #1 available for trade.

Comment

• herbgrower
            herbgrower commented
            Editing a comment
            Geotagging data is automatically removed from any photos posted up here. I am not sure of metadata. Anyways I prefer using imageoptim; it removes metadata and everything. Hope it helps.

I ended up deleting some photos I had posted here, due to the geotagging worry. Now that I've turned off the metadata feature in my cameras, the site doesn't seem to want to upload...
          A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, pure lemon juice for late flower

Comment

• herbgrower
            herbgrower commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't know how come? I face issue of resizing image even if it is in limits. I just simply reduced the highest pixels to 3K and seems to work. I face this in dslrs not for phone camera.

Hello all , I'm all new to this great site. I am getting it all together to start showing my beautiful girls. My ? Is and might sound silly but if I'm using my phone do I send them to grow weed easy. Com / forum . Thank you for answering , greatly appreciate it . Thank you

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X