Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

📷 Are you having trouble uploading pictures to the forum?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems there's a file size limit for me. The error message is just plain empty "error" or something like that. I'm uploading pics taken with the Camera+ paid app on iPhone 8 Plus. Around 7mb pictures it uploads but the larger macro pics which are around 9-12mb cause the error. Tried uploading the larger pics from my pc, the same problem.
    Current grow:

Dutch Passion 10x Auto Mazar and 7x Auto Ultimate, 2x Big Bang Auto by Greenhouse Seeds, 1x Auto Kush by Seedsman

SETUP

20L, 18L & 16L fabric pots, 20L Air pots
    Coco 100%
    CANNA Coco A+B and all CANNA additives + Sensi cal mag
    2x 600W HPS + 1000W HPS 24\0 light schedule.
    Drip feed system run to waste

First and current journal: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...th-drip-system

Comment

• Bartholomew
      Bartholomew commented
      Editing a comment
      JPEG format

I just posted 5 pics and didn't have any trouble?

Comment

Everything has been working great till today. I tried to upload photos for a update post and keep getting an error message. Can you help me with this please? Thanks in advance for your assistance. I am posting my pics with a Samsung Galaxy Tab A by Android version 7.1.1
      Browser: Google
      Always used the first way, tap camera icon, tap upload, tap the camera, take pic, tap ok and most of the time it will let me post the 1st pic but after that one try to post more and get a pop up box saying error uploading image.
      If you can help me with this I would really appreciate it, thank you.
      Last edited by Trimmings426; 09-03-2018, 11:14 AM. Reason: Adding info about what I post on, my tablet

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X