sticking up leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! sticking up leaves

I've been growing Aurora Indica Feminized in hydroponics deep root system for 60 days 37 in flower. Some of my plants are budding faster than others. The ones I've been defoliating seem to be budding faster. Some of the leaves around my flowers seem to be sticking up straight. I don't know what this means. What do you think?

Means they're happy growing towards the light. New growth should look like that they're stretching some more

Comment

Howdy andrewdishner, I agree with 9fingerleafs, Your plants look good and healthy. When the leaf is new and the stem is short, they tend to point upwards. As the stem lengthens the leaf will 'lay down'.
      Good luck with Your grow.
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

I feel like they point up when they get lots of light, and do it more in the morning. They're praying to the sun god ☀️
        (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Poof!

Comment

So I have two plants in one storage bin. One of the plants is flowering way faster than the other one. I'm guessing I'm going to have to flush one of them before the other one but the problem is is they share the same nutrients . Any suggestions on what to do . I was thinking of building a little barrier to separate the storage bin into two different compartment but it seems like a lot of work .

Comment

You only need to flush hydro for 3 days, so maybe you could flush for 3 days, harvest one plant, then start giving nutrients again to the other....? 🌱
            (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Poof!

Comment

• DW2
              DW2 commented
              Editing a comment
              That sounds like a good idea. The flush should not hurt the slower maturing plant (just a little 'fasting' is good for the soul! lol) as long as it is not for too long a time. After cutting the mature plant, drain and refill with Your nutrient solution. berrypilot, You're not just another pretty face!

• berrypilot
              berrypilot commented
              Editing a comment
              *blush* (*゚∀゚*)
              Last edited by berrypilot; 04-25-2017, 04:01 PM.

Agree...perky leaves are happy. I see more under my LEDs than under HPS...
            congrats!
            Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
            Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
            GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
            photoperiod feminized seeds
            http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
            http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
            http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

What do you think this looks like?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X