Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black spots. Please help!

Black spots on new growth. Please help!

Could be a ton of things. Did you check your ph? Hope it's not mites. Give it a spray of copper sulfate watered down. That can take care of most issues.

Comment

Looks the same I had last month - and it looks like something has been munching on your plant. I found some kind of big bug munching on my plant and I squeezed him dead - but - whatever saliva or shit it left behind looked just like you got. I watched it for a day and it seemed to begin to spread, so I pinched off infected leaves. No more problems.

So if this blackness spreads to more of your plant - I would cut off what needs it or someone else will have another opinion. I'm still learning myself.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Thanks for the input guys! So I went back and snipped it off and took a real close look. Honestly it looks kinda purple and it’s not topical. I think it’s the actual color of the leaf. I guess I’m gonna let it run it’s course. I’ll try and keep you guys posted!

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
          GreenhouseEffect commented
          Editing a comment
          I was gonna say it kinda looks like it could just be the plant? Some plants just look weird. Also, what kinda night time temps ya getting? Cold nights can cause some strains to change colors, or she's just a freak...

Haha....classic. Stay away from the paranoid strain my friend

Comment

Hahahaha! I know I know!

Comment

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
              GreenhouseEffect commented
              Editing a comment
              She's lookin good!
              Way better to ask for advice, and end up not needing it, then to not ask, and end up being sorry!
              Bet she make some real pretty buds!

So pretty. I have a mix of purple and pink buds starting on mine too. Has to do with temperature and humidity

Comment

Slowly getting to my sog. I love the picture quality of the gen 6 iPad Air I just got. 8mp and 4K. Any dark area you see on the leaves is just shadow. Upon closer inspection of Bessie, she’s getting preflowers now....thank Ganga God! I was sweating it for a min there. It’s been staying 78 degrees and high humidity. I don’t have a humidity meter, don’t think I really need one. Cannabliss The light is prolly 14” off the top. You think I’ll be good, or should I reconfigure the whole thing? Also, you think I should go ahead and prune them again? Most all the leaves are getting light. If they were outside I’d leave them alone, but wanted to ask. Thx bud
              Last edited by Retodd; 08-30-2018, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice looking plants ,they look fine to me too,you normally want to wait a week or two, before removing any more leaves, just a few at a time.
                Your getting some great information from GreenhouseEffect an Cannabliss, too.
                What kind of light is it ? With my Leds, I rarely ever go closer than 18inches, those leds are very powerful, and will bleach your plants, and you want even know it for a week or two.
                Good Luck

• Retodd
                Retodd commented
                Editing a comment
                I was waiting to hear just that Cannabliss from you. The one in the middle was a clone I started. It snapped off a couple weeks ago from one of the outside ones. The led I have I’d have to look up the name brand again, but it’s 600w, 96 bulb, 3 spectrum. I think I have a plan for raising it. I have large zip ties that I can attach each line to the tent frame. It would end up being over 2’ from the tops of them. I know I have more hangers around somewhere if my damned dog didn’t drag them off the porch...lol.

• Retodd
                Retodd commented
                Editing a comment
                Shit! This and the others where supposed to be on my journal...ugh. Sorry Heff

Now you see what I’m gonna have to fix...I’ll get to it tonight. Thanks guys

Comment

Found the other two hangers, thank God! It’s set at 18-3/4” off the highest bud. I’ll just need moms help to put the 9” fan back in. CannablissD.A.A.S.69 thanks for your help. Oh..the light is a vander life 100-240V 600w.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                  D.A.A.S.69 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Good deal, your plants are thanking you for moving the light up. I guarantee you.
                  Good Luck

• Cannabliss
                  Cannabliss commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree, much better with the height. Trust me, I'd pay more attention to what the plant tells me than what the manufacturer tells me lol. LED lights are really intense and direct. Don't let the fact that they're cooler than an HPS fool you.

Ok I’m back. This brown haggard ass stuff showed up on one bud. Nipped it out hoping to stop the spread. Bud rot? Thanks again guys🤘
                Attached Files

Comment

I'm afraid you may be correct, bud rot. How is your humidity and airflow?
                  4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

It’s been a crazy weather week in Massachusetts. Abnormally hot and humid but I think it’s over now. I ended up just cutting the one I found off. Hopefully that’s all of it!

Comment

Also wife’s pissed she came home in a heavy rain storm and I stole the garage parking 😂

Comment

• Retodd
                        Retodd commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Awesome! Hahaa! Wow, they sure are pretty

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X