Please help bannna pollen or hermie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help bannna pollen or hermie

Please help what to do i am at week 3 of flowring and looks some male sacs and banna what should i do i need more 6 weeks to harvest what should i do

Howdy Alien3000, Those look, to me, like big fat calyces, not 'nanners'. In one of the photos, You can see the pistil sticking out of the calyx. Are there any other plants in the growing area? If so, check them to make sure that none of them are males, but the plant in the photo appears to be a healthy female plant to me.
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      I was going to say they look like calyxes to me to.

• DW2
      DW2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Chefbjy, I missed seeing those in the last photo, I must clean my glasses more often! LOL! Thanks.

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Mid left about halfway down. There's a bushel of them in pic 6.

Hermi. stress related to over fertilising. The trunk of the plans should stay green if fed correctly and red/purple is usually down to too much feed

Comment

Most of the pics are pollinated calyxes creating seeds inside. In pic number 5 there are bananas/pollen. It is hermie to some degree and will produce buds with seeds in them. Nothing to worry about if you wanna learn to grow keep doing what you’re doing and you’ll end up with good buds with a few seeds

Comment

Thanks a lot guys thanks .... but its only this plant .... but i will get a good qauality bud like this ?? Or willl be alll seeds ??

Comment

• Chefbjy
          Chefbjy commented
          Editing a comment
          I've smoked plenty of buds with seeds in it. Some of it can turn out really good. I just harvested a few hermies a while back and it was still good smoke. Plus if it was a feminized plant your seeds will be females.

Thanks chef

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X