What the bleep!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the bleep!

So I have a AK48 a mystery hybrid and 2 Tangies all from Nirvana. The Tangie has tighter internodes and are 25% smaller than the hybrids even though the Tangie is alot more Sativa. Ffof soil, no nutes yet Calmag every watering they are around a foot tall. Nitrogen deficiency early on. Just starting to shake it. I Always ph the H2O
    Last edited by Smokesteve; 07-28-2018, 11:45 AM.

Morning Smokesteve, you got any pictures? How old are they, ? Sounds like you need to start feeding them to me, FFOF only holds them 3-4weeks, if that long.
    Its hard to say without pictures?
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Smokesteve
      Smokesteve commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi DAAS I sprout he seeds about 6 weeks ago. I will post some pics this evening when I get home.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Smokesteve, that will help alot, the pictures, But it's time to start using nutrients for sure at that age.
      They will look much better after the first feeding, too.
      Have a nice day a

Tangie on the right hybrids on the left I transplanted them into ffof 2 weeks ago that's why I havent used nutes. Last transplant to 5s in about a week. Going into elevation organics base camp summit series organic potting soil.

Comment

Oh well maybe I'm freaking out about nothing. The Tangie doesn't even look like like a sativa. Whatever happens happens.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X