Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaves loosing colour, holes in leaves.

Hello everybody.

Hopefully someone out there can help identify what is happening to my leaves.
    There are no bugs anywhere, inspected all plants throughout.
    Thought it could of been mites or thrips but no bugs.
    This is day 30 veg.
    Temp 25
    Humidity 68%
    Currently using Advance nutrients Seni Grow, B52, Voodoo Juice, and Sesi Cal Mag.

Never had any issues before, theres no problem on new growth either.

8 Skywalker OG
    under 400w CFL
    Special Mix Soil
    Mainlined

Waiting to move the ladies under 2 1000w in a few weeks but leaf issues are starting to stress me never mind the girls!

Nice one, thanks.

vxrgtr ,what are your watering practices? Are you checking your ph ? Both in and out.?
    I've seen root problems do that kinda stuff before,
    Have your pots got good drainage?
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

D.A.A.S.69

Currently got a 100l Flexi tank set up, not in use. I just taking 1L water per plant adding nutes and hand watering at the minute. Plants only receive water when top inch is dried throughout.

I'm not checking PH in or out as I'm using PH perfect

Sensi Grow is a pH Perfect hydroponic nutrient that speeds up the plant growth in your hydroponic garden. Check out how to avoid pH problems with Sensi Grow.

Pots have good drainage, I will be using Autopot system, nothing is connected at the minute as I'm hand watering to get a good root structure.

Roots are coming through bottom of the smart parts all nice thick and white.

Totally at a lose.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        vxrgtr, I'm not saying ph, is your problem, but it's still a good idea to check it.both in and out.
        I've used Advanced Nutrients ph, perfect several grows, and it wasn't perfect in my grows, but I was hand watering in soil.
        I think that ph,perfect is mainly for dwc, an that kind of growing, in water.

• vxrgtr
        vxrgtr commented
        Editing a comment
        D.A.A.S.69
        Nice one bro Ill have to knock a feed up and check both the in and out. Yeah, I've heard that it can be out, on my previous grows I've never had any issues with it, but i will definitely check the Ph bro.

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Good Luck with it ole bud. If your roots look good, I don't think you got much of a problem, that can't be fixed.

have u checked 4 spider mites ?????

Comment

• vxrgtr
        vxrgtr commented
        Editing a comment
        @king
        Yeah Bro, no bugs anywhere. Just defoliated tonight so hopefully all new growth is perfect.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X