Panic mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Panic mode

I'm 56 days into my grow and I have 4 white widows in 2 gal. plastic pots - veg state. One of the ladies is very distressed and the others are showing signs. Ph is 6.5 in I need help fast. do I need to transplant or what. other plants are showing signs of this also.
    Tent 4'x4'x7'
    Light 1 - 600 w MH for veg 1-600w HPS for flower.
    Medium - Happy Frog potting soil
    Feeding Fox Farm Grow big. 3 tsp.per gal. every other watering..
    Last edited by Greymowser; 07-15-2018, 08:32 AM.

Are you flushing every four weeks with the sledgehammer? Also, I use the same nutrients and I have 7 gallon pot and I only use 1 tsp per gallon. The fox farm nutrients are very strong. I only feed once a week with nutrients and the rest of the week just water. You may be over feeding...What’s your temps? Looks like nutrients burn. But I’m no expert..

Comment

My temps range from 85 - 90 + deg lights on. around 76 + lights off. Humidity hangs around 35%. with a cool mist humidifier. (Thats the best I can do) Nute burn & def almost have the same symptoms as I see it. I'm inclined to agree - I think it is nute burn. Any suggestions & What is The Sledgehammer flushing?
      Last edited by Greymowser; 07-15-2018, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Greymowser it helps with removing excess fertilizer buildup.
        Attached Files

Comment

Greymowser i would recommend flushing with just water for about a week. You are using 2 gallon pots so feeding every other watering is a bit much. Trying feeding once a week... again I’m no expert. This is what I would do if i was in your situation. Good luck!

Comment

• freddyyola
            freddyyola commented
            Editing a comment
            im in 1 gallon pots right now and i feed every other watering and when i water i always add silica, because i like what t can do for plants and for an ph up..

i do need to check the ppm and ph of my run off.. just to see if its using up what im giving it or am i just wasting it by overfeeding..

Greymowser how are you testing your PH levels? I test my run off not sure it that’s the right way. I have a soil PH tester but because I’m using happy frog and Ocean farm it does not give me the accurate levels. I get way better results when testing the runoff.

Comment

• Greymowser
            Greymowser commented
            Editing a comment
            The four gals are White widow fem. from seed back @ 5.20.18 the seeds were 1 yr old -I grew the same exact thing last yr. around the same exact time. (5 plants last time). with pretty good results. Yes I check the soil by finger & weight. I do have good run off but 2 be honest, I have not tested the Ph this go round. I use tap water. It's a bit on the hard water side but seemed to do fine last yr. I'm off to the Nursery 1st thing tomorrow for supplies. Should I do a flushing before I transplant? Or do I even need to transplant? --- I did not transplant last yr. but I think I might get a better yield in 3 gal. pots. I hope I'm not to late......

• Greymowser
            Greymowser commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the advice 87 .... Peace .

sorry bro it looks like you plants are done for and theres nothing you can do about it.. =/

Comment

lol im jk i think its root bound and/or needs some nitrogen or a feeding..

Comment

• Greymowser
              Greymowser commented
              Editing a comment
              Funny Ha Ha - I just had a heart attack

check out megacrop https://greenleafnutrients.com/?v=7516fd43adaa great stuff and its free right now only 3.18 for shipping its pretty complete for 1 part nutrient if anything it could use a pk booster in flowering but thats with every nutrient!! promo code megacroppromo it muight not be the best out there but its definitely better than most and for the promo going on you can beat it..

Comment

Greymowser two white widow currently on week 4 day 7

Comment

Greymowser ,Are you plants autos or photos, ? If they are photos you need to transplant soon. Like now.
                Are you checking your runoff, ?are you letting your soil dry out before watering?
                I'm thinking you got root problems, but don't throw you plants away, as mentioned above, you can fix that problem .
                We just need more information.
                Cfls for a week or two
                315lec for everything else
                Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
                36x36x63 inch tent.
                6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
                Smart pots
                Molasses
                Autoflowers

Comment

Nutrient burn starts at the tips the very tips and from the top down it's likely not burn. Yellowing like that could be from lack of water or as the person said before me could be repotted. 2 gallons is rather small.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X