Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR Help!

First time poster, new grower. I'm a long-time gardener but a couple months ago had a hair to try something new. I'm growing in coconut coir 7 gallon cloth pots. I'm using 500w vivosun LEDs and water between 5.5 + 6 pH. My first two plants are Northern Lights autoflowers from Nirvana seeds. I have a few other strains and vegetation however the question is about my very first plant. The first plant is about 3 weeks older than the second Northern Lights I have shocked it a couple of times getting temperatures right minor chemical burn and a deficiency all has been corrected.

I am a little bit paranoid that the older plant even though a feminized Autoflower maybe a hermaphrodite or male. I have photographs of both plants the first plant is the older one and while it has Bud sites the considerably younger plant is actually starting to look like other plants I've seen on the internet with one large stem and is starting to Bud. The older plant has white hairs on the round things sorry I'm not sure what they are but the round things are starting to get bigger. I'm wondering if they're becoming hermaphrodite. Have a look-see. Is this normal? Is this plant just going to take longer or do I need to move it. So the first four are the plant that I'm having trouble with in the last one is its little sister doing what I'm thinking it's supposed to do.

Your plants are doing what they're supposed to do nothing to worry about.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

That's good to know. Any ideas on why the older plant is taking so much longer to bud it's a good 18in taller than her sister who is flowering.

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Probably from what you mention shock, nutrition problems.
        Are you growing photos and Autos in the same tent under the same light schedule?

There's just one photo in there I thought it was okay to let it veg why light cycle through a couple Auto plants. I took clones off of it a few weeks ago and look brilliant for my first try. My plan was two cycle 2 separate autoflowers and let the one veg and then put all of the photos together and grow them till they're ready for a light change is that a bad idea?

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        What is your light schedule in that tent?

18 on 6 off

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        That shouldn't be a problem. Just make sure you don't turn those Autoflower lights down below that.
        Good luck.

Absolutely, thank you for all your help. Very much appreciated!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X