Possible Sick Plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Possible Sick Plant

My plant could be sick so I need some help. Please check out the attached photos. it is in its 5th week of flowering, do the buds look ok as it is my first attempt. The ph is 6.5 and i cannot see the problem in sick plant diagnose. There are hardly any pistils. it is growing in soil and outside in Australia. Temp is about 7 Cel at night and 22 during the day
    Attached Files

G'day mate--

The temps you've posted seem pretty good, as does pH. I can't tell if your planter has drain holes, though; if it doesn't have them, drill a half dozen 10 mm ones in the bottom. Over-watering might be a problem, especially if the planter has little or no drainage; roots can't breathe when submerged. Soil needs to be damp, but not soggy.

Have you flushed the soil yet? If not, it wouldn't hurt. Nutrients can over-accumulate easily in a planter like that.

The next thing I'd try is a cal-mag supplement. Since you haven't said what nutrient program you're using, it's hard to suggest anything else.

Your plant does look ill, but not sick-unto-death. Keep watering and feeding-- just not too much.

Good luck!

Comment

It looks to me like the pot is too small with not enough soil. What size pots are they? For temp, 22 is OK but 7 is too cold for cannabis IMO. I think they need more soil in bigger pots and keep them somewhere where it isn't below 15 c if possible. If you can't get them into warmer place, wrap the pots and throw some straw or grass on the soil to insulate a bit. I'm not an expert and I think cannabis may survive at 7 c but that may be part of why you're not getting buds.
      4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

Thanks everyone my grow is Gorilla Glue and looks like it is still growing buds and at the end of my 7th week. as it is my 2nd grow much better then first, plan to let it flower for another 2 weeks. I will flush in a couple of days. Just want to thank GWE as it is a great site with heaps of info and definately helps me. Especially the pics of buds and what to expect

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X