Heat Wave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heat Wave

Hello growers, This is my 3rd yr. outdoor grow with auto in home made super soil. Here in upstate N.Y. , we have had the craziest weather i can remember in 66 yrs. We had the warmest Feb. on record, the coldest March on record ,The wettest April and the hottest June ever. Normally we get 1 or 2 days in the 90s , this yr. in the past 3 weeks.,we had 7, 3 at 98 degrees. The 4 White widows are 7 weeks old, just forming cotton ball buds,getting a gallon+ water each a day. With super soil i can go through a grow with no problems ,this yr, all 4 are losing there first and second sun leaves. I don't think its a nuke problem , think it's the heat. Any ideas???

I imagine small fans or any fans would be hard to get a hold of - unless you already have one - hopefully it's oscillating or whatever - get the air moving through your plants. Or stand out there by your plants with a bigass piece of cardboard and wave it at them. Where there's a will there's a way. Ice would help too of course.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Mulch will help keep the soil moist and cool... Shade covers/netting can help reduce heat. Don't over water...easy to do when it's hot outside. Mulch can help with that too. If they're in pots you can dig a hole to keep the pots cool in and throw straw over the top of the hole. Move them into the shade if you can....water early in the morning. Build a snow fence....use a patio umbrella or build a shade canopy. Heat can be rough outside hope you figure something out.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X