Please help! My plants are dying!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help! My plants are dying!

I need desperate help with my plants!! This is my first time growing and I feel like I I'm abusing my babies just watching them die and not knowing what to do I transferred them into 2 gallon pots (from .5 gallon pots) and for the soil I made a mixture of pro-mix premium soil and added a little extra peat moss as well as some worm castings...they were rooted well when I transferred them but I'm thinking my problem is with the watering...after I transferred them I left them for 2 days and then I watered them a little because the mixture seemed a little dry but nothing too bad. After I gave them a little bit of water, I noticed just the top of the soil was getting wet and it's clumping and doesn't seem to be drying so I'm obviously doing something wrong. The pots have holes in the bottom and I've propped them up to make sure they are getting air flow. I have a fan blowing on them continuously about a foot away from the plants and the temperature stays between 20-22 degrees Celsius (68-71F). I also have a light on them for an 18/6 schedule. Can someone please help me? I'm so lost for ideas and I feel at this point they are just going to end up dead, if they are not already thanks so much for any advice/help!

The first 2 pictures are a week after transferring and the last picture are of my babies before transferring

Comment

Hey SmoothSailing welcome to this forum. Photoperiod plants or autoflowers?
      If they are autos, then you totally shocked them by transplanting. Can't really tell if those are preflowers or not.
      Anyways - if you haven't watered them to a ten percent runoff, then do so.
      And stop that fan from blowing on them. Use the fan, just so it's moving the air and not blowing on your plants.
      And have some patience, they might just come around for you.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X