Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it harvest time?

Hey guys,

It is my first grow, the 2 plants are going fine and about to be 4 months old (they got a bit tiny because of the vase size)
    Both plants are Autoflowering White Choc (10 weeks flowering)... unfortunately I didn't start to count time when they started flowering, and I'm having a hard time with the jewelers lens, I took some pictures of it and tried to zoom in on Photoshop, but since I'm a noob I'm not sure how is it going, could you guys help me?

Counting time is not reliable.... Get yourself a jewlers loupe and check the trichomes on the buds...milky with Amber..read up on your trichomes to decide what you want.

Comment

Isoo, Congratulations on making it to this point. From the pictures your providing, when I zoom in I see the start of Amber on a small number of Trichomes. It is your call on how done you would like your buds as everybody like em a little different.
      what effect are you looking to get from your plant?
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Thanks for the answers guys, much appreciated :-)

Originally posted by Pyro1711 View Post
        Counting time is not reliable.... Get yourself a jewlers loupe and check the trichomes on the buds...milky with Amber..read up on your trichomes to decide what you want.
        As I said, I'm having a hard time with the jewlers loupe, I got one but its always blurry... probably I'm using it wrong...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.furley View Post
          Isoo, Congratulations on making it to this point. From the pictures your providing, when I zoom in I see the start of Amber on a small number of Trichomes. It is your call on how done you would like your buds as everybody like em a little different.
          what effect are you looking to get from your plant?
          Thanks, it was quite a nice experience to get to this point ;-)
          I also noticed a few amber ones... I'd like a nice body high, but not so much of a couch lock (maybe too specific )... when should I flush it?

Comment

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            Hold the loupe off your buds and your head 1 to 2 feet away. Move the loupe in and out until it comes into Focus.

It’s looks ready to me beautiful buds

Comment

Thanks guys!!

I'm getting along better with my jewelers loupe, but still can't understand it well, maybe in the next grow

Comment

Nice photos! When I zoom in using a tablet I can see the trichomes quite well. I see lots of cloudy a few clear and a few amber. IMO, it's the perfect time to flush and chop.
              4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X