Holes/ twisted growth and spotty colouring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holes/ twisted growth and spotty colouring

Hey everyone, so this is a sour diesel a friend is growing. It seems to be growing a a decent pace but definitely has problems. The plant is in a planter on a deck in a soil/ promix BX mixture. Just looking for some advice to share with him. I think pests have caused the holes but not sure what they would be and if the other problems are a cause of the pest or an entirely different problem due to environment. The plant hardiness zone is 5b. She was started inside from a feminized seed and been outside for about 4 weeks. He has been feeding hydro bloom nutes at half strength and watering with ph,d tap water. Any help would be appreciated
    Setup
    4’x4’x6.6’
    600W MH
    2x innova 19w full spec led
    175cfm fan, can 33 filter
    8gal DIY reservoir/ hydro system

Oh yeah... and there is a small hibiscus growing in that pot as well 🤣
    Setup
    4’x4’x6.6’
    600W MH
    2x innova 19w full spec led
    175cfm fan, can 33 filter
    8gal DIY reservoir/ hydro system

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      BlueBudz, hey brother, where in the f-ck, have you been, i sure hope that you are doing ok. Lol
      Looks like insects to me to from my house, I wish I could see them in person, though,
      Look under the leaves, for any sign of mites, or aphids, or some other critters.
      Ps- Sure is good to hear from you, ole bud.

• BlueBudz
      BlueBudz commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey man, been real busy lately. I had a feeling you’d be the first to post a reply, thank you.
      I didn’t spend much time touching the plant as I didn’t want anything coming with me but I did look under some leaves and couldn’t see anything.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X