Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My plant is flowering and my leaves are dying.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My plant is flowering and my leaves are dying.

My plant is in its 4th week of flowering and all of a sudden all the leaves in the plant are dying. I don't want the buds to be ruined. What do I do? I cut allot of the dead leaves off but you can still see the discoloration on them. I don't know what's best???

Are you feeding them ?

Comment

Is the heat in your grow space under control? What kind of light & how close?

Comment

Yes they are being fed and the lights are far enough away. It's not happening to any of my other plants. I've included a pic that kinda shows my lights.

Comment

• Campesino
          Campesino commented
          Editing a comment
          I think the problem is that you don't have enough plants

I'm with you Greengringo

• Chefbjy
          Chefbjy commented
          Editing a comment
          😆 😆 definitely... where was that one hiding? With all those plants that's the only one? I think you'll figure it out but don't think it will hurt the other plants either.

Should I cut all the dead stuff off? I don't know what to do??

Comment

This has to be a joke???..lmao..

Comment

just get em to harvest best you can. because it is only the one plant, i think its the plant. would'nt try to pick those little sugar leaves. When it get's to bothersome for you i would just roll them between my palms, like making hash, they should crunch off. looks like a plant for edibles or concentrate.

Comment

Greengringo.... The only reason why I asked is because the amount of plants I have. I haven't seen many disease's and if the plant was diseased, I didn't want to ruin my other plants. The rest of my planne are doing great!

Comment

No disrespect kaligirl..you said it ...with that many plants I'm pretty sure your not watering them by hand?? To grow that many plants at one time I'm sure you would know what the problem is and if you didn't I'm sure you would have some sorta literature laying around or a site like gwe that has unlimited info to resovires the issue with out asking questions there are some people here that have serious education in growing anything..but a large amount of us are old school self taught and still learning so if I upset you by finding your question funny my apologies I meant no harm maybe next time I wouldn't show off my 50 plus plant and sak why my plants leaves are turning yellow..good luck with rest of your plants.

Comment

You can look at it this way....

One plant, out of what lools like a hundred to me, is havng an issue. 1 out of 100? Cut the sickly runt and keep moving forward. Is this your first run?

If so, nothing like jumping in the deep end to learn how to swim !

Good luck.
                  "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X