Please help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help me

My plant lower leaves turn yellow ... the last time i had nitrogin toxicity and i escaped feeding one time now the lower leaves turn yellow quickely i am using coco coir and 12 lamps cfl 20 w lumin 2500 for the 1 lamp from the pictures what my planet looks like or what i should do ... she is 7 weeks old from seed

3000, you sure have a nice plant there and some great pictures to help Define your problem.
    Lower, older leaf that does not get full benefits of the lights do fade to yellow and die. It is not uncommon to lose some lower Leaf as a plant ages but watch close that it doesn't spread upwards, that is a good sign of a nutrient deficiency.
    Can you tell me what your nutrients are and what you're feeding schedule is? How about ph levels?
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

My nutrients is a local brand its like flora trio in numbers but sure its so cheap but its the only nutrents that i can get right now

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        A lot of good cannabis has been grown with Off brands nutrition. Can you break it down to types and what quantity of milliliters you're giving? How often?

This is calacium defecency ? Or its okay from low light ?

Comment

Its called haydroponic nutrient its A B C .....

A ) NPK 2-1-6 ض
        b) 5-0-1
        c) 0-5-4
        i use 2.5 ml of A and 2.5 ml of B and 1.5 ml of C

and my ph down have n-p-k 0-47-0

and from other brand ph down npk 55-0-0

And local call mag

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X