Spots on Leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spots on Leaves

i have a few plants I am growing outdoors in pots. The soil is Black Magic with some perlite and vermiculite. Plants are about 7 weeks old but have started to develop some sign on the leaves that are troublesome. I have recently treated the plant with SM-90 spray. PH of soil is a little high at about 7.0. I’ve been feeding with Black Magic nutrients part A and B about 1x per week. Any help would be appreciated.

hi DKforJC ,

those spots look somewhat like the ones on mine, though mine are in DWC/Hydroponics.
    i'm thinking Calcium / Magnesium deficiency for mine, need to get calmag supplement to be sure.

have you looked at the diagnose you plant section?

how much you watering them?

side question: did those leaves in 5th picture drop by themselves?
    GreenQube 1.5m x 3.0m x 2.2m tent
    2x CDMH 315W lights
    870m3/hr fan
    8 x 42L DIY DWC buckets, 2 airstones each

Comment

Hey DK, have you checked for bugs ? Some of that damage, looks to me like it could be from pests,
      Look under the bottom of some of those bad leaves?
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

The leaves did indeed drop by themselves. Been waiting until upper 1” dries before watering. The soil dries out pretty quick. I originally thought pests as there were whiteflies and fungus gnats nearby due to vege garden. Had rose bushes in vicinity which had a fungus on them as well. I treated the plants with SM-90 and got rid of the rose bushes this weekend. So I suspected pests and/or mold. I might try letting the plant dry out more before watering and will look into cal/mag.

Comment

The yellowing bottom leaves continues. I noticed some of the tips have brown like Nute burn but the diagnosis section points to nitrogen deficiency. I’m afraid to add nitrogen at this point and have been only using water. I haven’t reapplied SM-90 because I already applied the monthly limit. Any help? Attached are a few new pics

Comment

Hi DKforJC , hows going with the plants?
          GreenQube 1.5m x 3.0m x 2.2m tent
          2x CDMH 315W lights
          870m3/hr fan
          8 x 42L DIY DWC buckets, 2 airstones each

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X