Need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Need help!

Does anyone know what kind of deficiency this is ...It's the only one out of my 6 plants?!

Magnesium maybe add cal mag and check ur run off ph are u watering right over watering will cause deficiency like symptoms

Comment

• Firsttimernate123
      Firsttimernate123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for responding I do believe you're right however using promix BX with all the buffers which is why I don't test soil PH only runoff and PPM... But at the bottom of this I posted some pictures with the others that are trying to help! Thanks again

What is the ph of the water you are using. The ph after you add nutrients?

Comment

• Firsttimernate123
      Editing a comment
      Using promix BX oil makes it hard to test but checking runoff on week 3 has been 1700... With a higher EC and it should of 2.9 but I don't know how to lower it I've tried adding distilled then it throws my ppm's off of course I'm at a loss

• Campesino
      Campesino commented
      Editing a comment
      If you lower EC you lower PPM - they are measuring the same thing!

Looks like some bug damage on a couple leaves. More info would help. What kind of soil? How close are lights? Nutrients? Ph? And a clearer pic without the yellow would help.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Well your ec and ppm are really high for this stage of life. I'm guessing lockout if those leaves don't get better. New growth looks okay. Are you sure you didn't splash nute water on the lower leaves?
      To correct ec you may have too use a flushing agent. Campesino might be able to give you more sound advice about correcting ec. I'll wait for him to chime in.

• Campesino
      Campesino commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, PPM and EC is WAY HIGH!

It seems that pH and EC/PPM are being confused here - or maybe I am confused.
      PPM and EC are the same thing. They are measures of saltiness. If you make the water too salty the plants cannot drink and get "burned".
      pH is different. It affects the ability of plants to absorb nutrition.

You should measure and worry about three things:
      pH of inflow
      EC/PPM of inflow
      EC/PPM of run-off

You adjust EC/PPM with dilution
      You adjust pH with products, typically "pH Up" and "pH Down"

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah Campesino I'm not sure if or how they're trying to correct it. But thought you would be more helpful. Firsttimernate123 what is your ppm/ec inflow? That will help to fix your outflow.

Sorry 4got the pic..

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Morning 123, that's bad ,you don't have calibrating solution, I think regular milk is like 6.5 or real close, to that. To give you an idea how bad out of calibration you meter is.
      But I think your plants look fine to me , if you dont have bugs, but that's what it looks like to me too, is pests-bugs.
      That first week or so in bad soil didn't help either, that could have really slowed growth down.
      I think your gonna be fine. Especially if you dont have mites.
      Anyway, good luck.123

I've been doing nothing but vegging for 3 weeks now and I just noticed an inch and a half separate plant no doubt a male growing next to my main stalk I don't want to ruin my crop how did this happen and yes I did remove it cuz it had to have been a male right there was a seed right on top of that 1 incher

Comment

• Firsttimernate123
      Editing a comment
      Few correction I knew I hadn't fourth flour yet so sexting them yet is impossible... It's weird how that plant just started growing in the soil and it wasn't a seed right on top... it was just the casing from germination?

• Campesino
      Campesino commented
      Editing a comment
      I am not sure why you think it had to be a male, but it did have to be removed - so good work there.
      It did not grow from a seed casing, there was a seed there someplace.

Are you sure it was a cannabis plant?

Campesino I only thought it was a male because on the few days we had where Heat nn humidity matched, I put them outside and and I thought pollen had something to do with it . I donno..I'm a noob! I just need to know when to switch the flip to 12-12 from now 24 hrs straight... Four more days makes one month my my biggest anxiety will be getting the males out

Comment

• Campesino
      Campesino commented
      Editing a comment
      You flip to 12/12 based on the size of the plants and the size of your grow space. It is a little tough when you don't yet know sex, because you don't know how many girls you are going to keep. But in any event, they will probably double in size after you flip them to 12/12 so do it when they are half as big as you want them to end up... You want them to end up filling the space!

123 ..what's your watering schedule like..I see three different size pots which might cause even more problems when you do get into flower promix bx has a water retention in it ..I think?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X