X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help me

My plant going to die help me as fast as you can
    https://imgur.com/a/44oCmV4 this is my plant picture

Wow that’s one of the worst I have seen need more info tho .ph grow medium what if anything you added to it . Have you spayed anything for pest control or anything like that . How long as it been showing signs of this issue. And how quickly did it progress to this state it’s currently in . Just more info . I’m guessing your using soil from the pic but I could be wrong . Still need more info
    DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

Morning Joe, like DWDuck, says above ,need more information.
      But looks like it's growing in MiracleGrow soil, to me, either over or under watered, growing in a too hot environment, and nute burn.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

Is this plant in veg or bloom . I’m assuming veg I don’t see any buds but I try not to assume . What was the last think you changed before this started . . It really looks like you cooked it with a combo of to much nutes and to much heat . Please be detailed about what products your using and what not .
        DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

Agreed with the rest, need to know more info. What is going in and what is coming out nute wise EC/PPM/pH, growing medium, environment etc. Based on the limited info, looks like heavy nutes with pH issues, however is just a guess.
          “It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”
          ~ Upton Sinclair

Comment

Hi thanks for your help but they died . My new plants are going to die soon . I use cyprmethrin to kill pests and I use NPK20 20 20 TO Feed them and they grow in potting mix and coco peat and perlite and temperature was less than 40 c. And the weather is dry and warm and light was power full

Comment

I brought my plants in it's way to disgusting to keep them out unless you have a mister over top and I didn't even give them any nutes just PhD water you have a combination of issues my friend to bad you didn't catch it sooner or put them in a shaded area till we past this heat wave .last night was 29c at midnight.

Comment

What brand potting mix? The nutes you're using sound far too strong.
                ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

Hi this is my new problem

Comment

Comment

Looks like the pot is too small. Root problems can cause all types of wierd stuff.
                      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X