Need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Need help!

For those who remember I successfully transplanted from the crappy soil I would have been to my new promix BX and my question is about bottled waters and if some could be used in place of like cal-mag . I know it's all about proportions and percentages so looking at the back of one of them that I have I don't see how it couldn't work it's called Evian from the French Alps?! Also heard Dasani was acidic but bad in terms of their percentages and salts, but what about smart water or Fiji or I should just stick to natural spring water with minerals not distilled? Right??!!

All I have ever used forever ,is tap water,or rain water or river water.
    All you got to do is let your tap water sit with the top of the jug off, for a day or two. And it's as good as any.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Firsttimernate123
      Firsttimernate123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Excellent thank you so much I think the last thing I need to know is at what week will I know when it's a male or female so I can get the male's out of there?

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      2-4weeks, the males usually show up a week or so before the females.
      Good Luck with your crops 123.
      If you need any help, there is plenty of people on GWE, that will be glad to help you.

• GreenhouseEffect
      GreenhouseEffect commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm with daas on the water.\
      If it's municiple, let it sit for a while, I never could grow anything on city water, till I started doing that. Then I got to thinking, well, if my plants can't grow in this shit, what's it doing to MY body? Once I started filtering it, my stomach and head aches went WAY down, I started taking a whiff of the unfiltered water once I was no longer used to it, stuff smelled like a swimming pool!! Don't put that poison in your body, filter the garbage out.

I always use reversed osmosis water since I don’t have a ppm reader so it makes it a lot easier to do feeds but you do need supplements at that point cause the water is pretty stripped and is always ph balanced usually

Comment

I use tap water that i just let "age." I have like 10 5 gallon containers always ready to go. But we have great water here. I water other types of plants with straight tap water and no aging. But these plants dont like fluoridated water from what it appears. Takes about 24 hours for it to be "clean." Not sure why they seem finicky about it but they do. If you have ever had a fish and put them in unaged water that is fluoridated most die fast so it does have some logic. But i dont know why a tomoto plant does not care but these do.

If anyone knows please let me know. Would prefer a real scientific article to read but hey. Not all farmers have those sitting around and are better than most educated people at getting things to grow.

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
        GreenhouseEffect commented
        Editing a comment
        Man, I don't trust that fluoridated water at all, an extremely small amount is fine, even needed, but the amounts they put in peoples water supply's, can not be good, poisons a pot plant, and it will poison a persons body.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X