What and why is it budding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What and why is it budding

I believe it is an auto flowering but it is only two inches tall I had some nitrogen toxicity early whiched seem to stunt it. I believe it was a Pineapple Express auto flowering but is it normal to bud this early. I planted first eeek of April?

What are auto-flowering strains and what should you expect when you grow one? Learn what you need to know and get the pros and cons of auto-flowering vs photoperiod strains, and get grow tips and secrets to getting better yields/potency!
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

If you planted it the first week of April it should be much taller - the roots must either be bound together or the growing medium is just too hard for her to fill her roots all the way out. Autos should start to show pistils and their pre-flowers 20 - 30 days after sprouting.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Deadhead91
        Deadhead91 commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree the soil is way too chunky for a good root medium

Morning Orion 1, looks like you got a stunted plant.

Its normal for autos to start flowering on about 17-21 days, some soon some longer.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

Aww, she's so cute...
        My first attempt at growing an auto last year produced the same results-stunted plant.
        I decided to throw a BF Sweet Tooth auto in a bubbler bucket in a closet grow this year and she impressed me-sorry for your luck.
        WHAT???
        5x5 grow space
        900w of Vero's and F-strips
        4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Yes i can see its the soil. Not sure about what plant that is but some autos can be done in 65 days or so. But should me much much larger. She looks about right as far as flowering point but she just didnt get what she needed.she did the best she could. Sorry. But let her finish and at least you get to try her. Maybe if your careful there will be enough to at least say you got a hit or 2 off her.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X