Can it be saved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Can it be saved

As a first-time grower I used the wrong soil 14 days later it is growing and flowering slowly but is more yellow than green looks looks like it has a nutrient deficiency and signs of over watering... All because I can't get the correct PH in soil, any help (would be greatly appreciated) done a lot of research on here found natural remedies I could try on the soil to lower it like Bragg's organic white vinegar or or lemon juice! OMG please help. Very invested

Need to know the soil type. Did you add perlite? Nutrient defencies can be fixed. Overwatering can be fixed. ALMOST anything can be fixed. And need pics of the plants in good light. Saying that because thats the first thing they will ask.

Just so you know i never test soil ph on inside grows. I test my waters ph. But i always use fox forest ocean forest. It used to guarantee 6.5 starting ph. But my last bags of it no longer said that. Saying that a few here have said they were having ph soil issues from it. But again i never test soil ph. Just water ph.

Comment

• Firsttimernate123
      Firsttimernate123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the input I'm working on posting the picture I took up as everyone is asking I too have foxfarm but I'm not sure if I need the PPM EC meter with the water coming from my tap or purified water which is 0 ppm's

What Redwasp said... Tell us about the soil...post some pics...

Comment

I think I posted that picture but the clarity is terrible even with my Turbo Droid because of the sodium bulb

Comment

• Firsttimernate123
        Firsttimernate123 commented
        Editing a comment
        You can tell there's deficiencies but with that soil my main problem is that it will (Never dry!) it's always seeming like it needs some kind of treatment but I'm forced to leave it alone!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X