Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hermism?

Hi all,
    would appreciate your help on this. This is my first grow, 2 blue dream fem from Humboldt, together with one somango. Using autopot with 50/50 coco and perlite, and ledlight from unit farm, inside growtent.
    Noticed these bulbish things earlier today, 25 days into flower phase. They are present on both blue dream plants, and only on the relatively thick branches which I guess are the older branches. They are firm to the touch. Have not seen them on the somango as of yet. I fear this is a result of hermism, but hope to be wrong. As far as I know, I have not traumatized the plants, i.e. no temp over 30, no exposure to light during night, etc.

Hard to see in that pic honestly and im medicated atm so cant remember the name but those appear to be female parts that are well happy. You will know if you see bananas.

Comment

Thanks, looked up the banana phenomenon, and there is no pollen on surrounding leaves either.
      Here are pics with cirles around the bulges..

Comment

don't appear to be androgynous to me. check out these images of pollen sacs. https://www.google.com/search?q=cann...rce=iu&ictx=1& don't worry, but keep a watchful eye on them.

Comment

nothing to worry about, thats what i call "beffy arms" just a lot of support

Comment

i got one right now
            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8084.JPG
Views:	47
Size:	1.20 MB
ID:	206922

Comment

Howdy Mundus, I agree with 9fingerleafs, the plant will, at times, grow a 'knuckle' at the base of a branch or stem for more support.
              Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

I remembered the word. Its just a clayx? Unless im still to medicated.

Comment

I think calyx is the bud. Anyways, thanks a lot for your responses. I am def less anxious now, after looking at pix etc, and refound a constraint optimism. In the (almost) words of John Cale: "I keep a close watch on this weed of mine..."

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X