No announcement yet.

First time grower having spots on leaves any advice much appreciated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can tell you that white widow and wonder woman can handle 1850 ppm. Nitro lemon haze can handle pretty close to whatever you throw their way. Rasberry cough about 850. White lsd around 700. This is in soil though. Thats runoff. So just learn your plants. I could post more but thats my exp. Others may say different but i know the plants I have. Each plant is different. You want easy just Nirvana Nitro Lemon Haze, White widow auto, msnl wonder woman, Nirvana Aurora Indica, seedsman Green Crack Auto.

Comment

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      I just started testing ppm/ec so not an expert. I just know plants.

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes soil I think is the hardest to grow in if you dont know it. Others seem easier on what they want. Seems more consistent.

So overnight my buds seem to have gotten more of an amber color, does that mean they are ripening soon? Sorry it’s my first grow and I have no experience but have read a lot. How many weeks are still left and when should I flush? Growing CBD Critical Cure and I am in week 6 of flowering...thanks for advice

Comment

Ah thanks for advice here is a photo from tonight. Unfortunately I did not take a note of when the first pistils showed, still learning so much 😉 Just trying to figure out everything...

Comment

Great so when do I know when to flush? A week before harvest or two? And how would I know that I am some weeks apart from harvest ?thanks a mil

Comment

• DankwingDuck
        DankwingDuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Your plant will tell you . The pistols well start changing color and the tricks will start to get cloudy . This is when you flush depending on your growing media. I use dwc so I can flush for a week and be ok . Soil may need a longer flush like 2 weeks . You have to use your best judgement .

Thanks a million great advice!!

Comment

So these are the latest photos, there is plenty of amber hair showing but I am totally insecure in terms of timeline to flush/harvest,any advice please? Growing CBD critical cure and first sign of buds was on May 30... Cheers!

Comment

• Redwasp
          Redwasp commented
          Editing a comment
          Is that a high cbd low thc strain? If so I let my Nebula CBD go longer than I usually do. All pistils were brown and had a good number of amber trichomes. And it smokes perfect. Exactly what I got her for.

Thanks for the input!late bloom meaning roughly how much time left? Yes, it’s a high CBD low THC strain, so interesting that you went longer with it. Do you remember how long was flowering period for yours? Greetz

Comment

• Redwasp
          Redwasp commented
          Editing a comment
          Mine had a quick flower period. It was a photo plant. I vegged it for 8 weeks and after the flip it could have been harvested in 7 weeks. I gave it about 8 and a half weeks. The longer you go after its ready the higher the cbd up to a certain point. I was really going for something to help calm me down so wanted to see how the longer flower would work out. It came out as exactly what I needed so both the strain and the time I gave it worked out.

• Chefbjy
          Chefbjy commented
          Editing a comment
          Redwasp that's good to know... I need to start some high cbd strains myself. 😉

• Redwasp
          Redwasp commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes very nice feeling from it. Definitely calms me down and just makes me feel better both mentally and physically.

Great info thanks a lot, can’t wait to try it but probably have a couple more weeks to go..,

Comment

Hi guys i think I don’t have much time left before harvest, I read some posts about leaving your plants in darkness before harvest?? What is that all about, any info or advice please? Still have not flushed so I will post a pic later for some guidance please

Comment

Hi guys i think I don’t have much time left before harvest, I read some posts about leaving your plants in darkness before harvest?? What is that all about, any info or advice please? These pics are from this morning strain is CBD critical cure flowering day 56, still have not flushed, what’s yours opinions shall I start soon? Can’t really make out the pistils, very difficult to judge as a first time growerthanks in advance

Comment

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                @kkaazz2,, nice job with your plants, buds look nice, I would say that you are definitely in the so called 2week window, but i dont know how you like yours, but i like to see a little amber on the buds before flushing, except when i dont flush, an am growing in living soil,
                You did a nice job k2, You should be proud of those !!!

Thanks so much for your kind words I can already see some amber but am too nervous to start flushing yet😋

Comment

Thanks for input!so if I start flushing this weekend do I flush as many days as it takes to get the low EC? Should I leave them in darkness before or after or not at all? Cheers

Comment

Thanks a million Campesino I will get to work then

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X