Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yellow tip on new leafs of my first grow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellow tip on new leafs of my first grow!

Hello there everyone,
    and first of all, thank you for accepting me in this amazing forum as its been teaching me so many good things, that made me able to do my first grow!
    So, the problem:
    I'm growing white widow autoflorescent for my first grow, of the two flowers i planted, which were born on may 1st, one of them is showing now some yellow tips in the new leafs, i'm not sure if its LED burn or some nutrient deficiency ( apparently Zinc, as i googled and found some chart which shows something similar )
    Before going into some kind of treatment, i'm trying to figure out whats going wrong with it.
    I'm using canna soil, 300w LED from Meizhi, which is similar to viparspectra etc, i water them with tap water and basicly thats it, i have some nutrient which i bought locally which has right nutrient ratios, but no zinc, which makes me again wonder if its because the lack of Zinc.
    Could please someone help me? i'm not the richest of persons and dont wanna ruin my grow as i spent some money setting up tent, light, soil, seeds etc.
    I'm leaving a photo attached with the yellow tips in hope someone can help me out if this is due to LED grow or Nutrient deficiency, also, it can be too much of osmething? or too few? how do i tell?
    Thanks in advance!

Looks like nutrient burn. Make sure your waters ph is correct. And do not use to many nutrients.

Comment

I just realized the water i live is around PH 8-9, so i'm guess im buying bottled water from the supermaket to see if things changed. any other guesses are also welcome

Comment

You need to ph your tap water, it's much cheaper than buying bottled water . Also go half strength on your nutes and see what happens.

Comment

read this one on adjusting Ph. it's easy

Learn how to easily adjust pH up and down if needed for your cannabis grow. It helps prevent nutrient deficiencies!
          complete beginner
          39" x 39" x 78" tent
          315 Watt CMH
          4" Phat Filter w/ 4" Hurricane duct fan
          Automatic top feed into coco.
          Mega Crop nutes

Comment

Yes just adjust your ph. Very easy. But if your ph is that high thats your problem.

Comment

Get this. Amazon and walmart online have them cheap.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X